Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
When I first created my character all of the options appeared as expected (20+ beards/hair). However, upon entering character creation in-game by pressing V, in addition to all the other options (which seem to appear as normal), my hair options are limited to about 4 and beard options are removed entirely. I tried testing this bug by creating an additional character; this time starting out with a beard. Same problem as before with the only beard option available being the one I had equipped. It also should be noted that if I change my hair or beard, the previous cosmetic becomes no longer available within the in-game character creation menu for that save.

When I first created my character all of the options appeared as expected (20+ beards/hair). However, upon entering character creation in-game by pressing V, in addition to all the other options (which seem to appear as normal), my hair options are limited to about 4 and beard options are removed entirely. I tried testing this bug by creating an additional character; this time starting out with a beard. Same problem as before with the only beard option available being the one I had equipped. It also should be noted that if I change my hair or beard, the previous cosmetic becomes no longer available within the in-game character creation menu for that save.

This is intended. You can get the other hair and beard options via the barbers in the various towns. The selection of the barbers depends on the culture.

Back
Top Bottom