Beta Patch Notes e1.5.5

Users who are viewing this thread

AI Marriages is very nice but I was really hoping for more to be honest. After the wait and delays, I've read the changes like 4 times now and it just gets more underwhelming each time.

Praying for 1.5.6 to be big.
Yeah, the rest are meh. Ai marriage is what prolongs gameplay. I might actually start playing again.

Thanks for the fixes.

Any news on fixing siege towers, including street and keep battle scenes or implementing hiring your own crime gangs like we saw at PC Gamer 2016?

i see a lot of bug fixed, even in the patch for 1.5.4

in 1.5.4 also 5? new villages added for roman factions

so... still waiting for adding some more stuff.
but thank you for more gold out of workshops

What a significant changes to multiplayer!

The infinite amount of new topics here everyday about lack of maps, stupid 6vs6 skirmish, no modding tools and custom servers. Multiplayer continues its way to hell with dead Sieges, almost dead Team Death Match, passworded Duel (for what reason after all this months?), 0-16 players queue in Skirmish and around 100 guys playing only against each other in DM discord. So what is our decision to improve the situation?

Lets take Skirmisher and give him pike instead of spear...

AMAZING! 10 of 10 patch of the year

Does this mean
1.The ranged combat changes are for mp only
2.The ranged combat changes are for both modes
3.The ranged combat changes are for mp for now and will be implemented to sp later
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Edit:

I just checked the development update #5 video and in there the changes shown to the ranged combat are running on singleplayer so the changes should be for both. Would be pretty baffling if they aren't. Please confirm devs
I seriously hope that work for or at least will come to SP too, was so looking forward to that when I saw the ranged update blog, would be a HUGE let down imo if it only applies in MP :sad:

That is for SP too at least usually or it would be put into MP only so it should apply to SP aswell
But it IS under the MP section of the patch notes

I seriously hope that work for or at least will come to SP too, was so looking forward to that when I saw the ranged update blog, would be a HUGE let down imo if it only applies in MP :sad:

But it IS under the MP section of the patch notes
Thats MP general there also is an MP only section sometimes

Back
Top Bottom