Rank 1 Gamer Thoughts on Bannerlord PvP

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coming in here, swinging yourself around because you were #34 playing World of Warcraft? Because you can do a quest more times than other people, that makes you qualified to come over here and tell the developers what Bannerlord needs? 36 whole hours in, and you want to sit on a pedestal and preach? You're some kind of authority on Bannerlord's gameplay, on TaleWorlds' development capacity, or on what Warband's spiritual successor should play like?

I have to be honest, I'm torn. I'm not sure if I'm more entertained, or offended. Maybe both. 36 hours in and you're writing essays about what should happen. Imagine if you walked into literally anywhere in the *actual* world and say "Hey guys, listen, I did some other **** no one really cares about that I like to flex about, and it's kind of related but not really. Anyway, I'm a huge deal (you'll just have to trust me), and I'm going to name drop for a bit, but here's what I think should happen here." What a joke.

36 hours? A lot of us have 4k+ in Warband, and a lot more than 36 in Bannerlord. I've been writing essays to TaleWorld for the better part of a decade. The only thing that I find more egregious than their ability to not only respond to, but address, the same points that we've been making for years, is your cringe-worthy arrogance. You putting out some big GK energy, not gonna lie.

PROTIP for you, my guy: If you need to walk in the room and the first thing you feel compelled to do is to spout off at the mouth about how you're qualified to be in the room, you aren't. Get out my room. Saying you're a RANK 1 GAMER and then talking about World of Warcraft is absolutely hilarious. I think Rank 5 is a better one for you.

-RHADE LETALIS
Rank 1 Gamer,
Supreme General of the Shields of the Black,
Commander of the Zealot Alliance,
Patriach of Mar Shral,
Leader of the White Legions,
Wielder of the mighty Lionsbane,
King of the World,
Rider of the Red Dragon,
Sexer of attractive females,
Drinker of much ale,
Father of peers.

Last edited:
Coming in here, swinging yourself around because you were #34 playing World of Warcraft? Because you can do a quest more times than other people, that makes you qualified to come over here and tell the developers what Bannerlord needs? 36 whole hours in, and you want to sit on a pedestal and preach? You're some kind of authority on Bannerlord's gameplay, on TaleWorlds' development capacity, or on what Warband's spiritual successor should play like?

I have to be honest, I'm torn. I'm not sure if I'm more entertained, or offended. Maybe both. 36 hours in and you're writing essays about what should happen. Imagine if you walked into literally anywhere in the *actual* world and say "Hey guys, listen, I did some other **** no one really cares about that I like to flex about, and it's kind of related but not really. Anyway, I'm a huge deal (you'll just have to trust me), and I'm going to name drop for a bit, but here's what I think should happen here." What a joke.

36 hours? A lot of us have 4k+ in Warband, and a lot more than 36 in Bannerlord. I've been writing essays to TaleWorld for the better part of a decade. The only thing that I find more egregious than their ability to not only respond to, but address, the same points that we've been making for years, is your cringe-worthy arrogance.

PROTIP for you, my guy: If you need to walk in the room and the first thing you feel compelled to do is to spout off at the mouth about how you're qualified to be in the room, you aren't. Get out my room. Saying you're a RANK 1 GAMER and then talking about World of Warcraft is absolutely hilarious. I think Rank 5 is a better one for you.

Well i should let you know i am rank 0 gamer, fear me

So you miss lead the OPs thread with your narratives and feelings, got it and i understand now....you think Warband is God by all right and its alright :smile: No we actually had an really good thread here with cool vids, some heated discussions about cavs etc before an troll showed up and talked nonsense about feminism and stuff. Guess he felt threatened or something about fun and enjoyment xD
I stopped replying to you after I understood that English is not your first language because I am being considerate of immigrants to the English speaking forums who may not understand when they are committing microaggressions in their speech. Feminism is not a joke, and although you are using it with a negative connotation, I am proud to be called a feminist on this day.

So you miss lead the OPs thread with your narratives and feelings, got it and i understand now....you think Warband is God by all right and its alright :smile: No we actually had an really good thread here with cool vids, some heated discussions about cavs etc before an troll showed up and talked nonsense about feminism and stuff. Guess he felt threatened or something about fun and enjoyment xD
Ik but hes doing it on the cost of others which i find disturbing. If he stuck to his feminist view of things i would be fine but talking about people getting raped and such just for fun in an domestic matter isnt

Imagine hijacking a Rank 1 Gamer's thread about the issues in Bannerlord just so you can start an off topic debate about feminism...

Imagine hijacking a Rank 1 Gamer's thread about the issues in Bannerlord just so you can start an off topic debate about feminism...
I wouldn't use "Touchy" as an adjective because it is a trigger to those who have been the victims of certain types of assault. Also, your use of gendered language in your phrase "Never seen him" is concerning because you haven't asked what Canton's pronouns are. Simply say "Never seen Canton .." instead of risking such a potential thought mistake.
Imagine Hans....

lol why people talk **** on the OP, more people to the game is better even if its from world of warcrap (srsly how the f you play that game lmao)

Biggest Question is why do you all are being like ass holes :wink: But the Duke where bit spot on though with that joke ^^

Y'all know what is here the best ? That this lad just posted 1 message (no replies so far) and probably watch the thread burning now.

438.png

Y'all know what is here the best ? That this lad just posted 1 message (no replies so far) and probably watch the thread burning now.

438.png
Well we had fun anyways and discussed alot of good opinions and saw nice mp vids..:We could ask the twitch guy though to confirm if you like ? :smile: I mean he plays bannerlord though but any non lazy troll can figure that one out...not like its high grade math as finding photo albums

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom