Beta Patch Notes e1.5.4

Users who are viewing this thread

I would also like to lets see
uwKvI5Z.jpg

Edit: Forgot to add lets see

I have tried with several, it is not easy, some ask to speak to the is faction leader , others say they are uncomfortable with the conversation, they are boring. We could at least offer a castle in exchange for a scaffold to a prisoner, but even that doesn't exist.
It does need to be the clan leader, but once you have relation at 20+ and a half-decent charm score, recruiting them isn't too difficult.

It does need to be the clan leader, but once you have relation at 20+ and a half-decent charm score, recruiting them isn't too difficult.
I tried a lot to raise my charm and it really pays off. You know how khuzaits are hard to deal with and sometimes fight? Well while i played last night their strength fell from 9000 to 2000 in a matter of hours just because i went literally in the middle of them and started talking to lords and getting them in my kingdom.
Finally i know how to take them out. Poor guys can't even get 800 men in their armies anymore

I tried a lot to raise my charm and it really pays off. You know how khuzaits are hard to deal with and sometimes fight? Well while i played last night their strength fell from 9000 to 2000 in a matter of hours just because i went literally in the middle of them and started talking to lords and getting them in my kingdom.
Finally i know how to take them out. Poor guys can't even get 800 men in their armies anymore
Jesus man, You must be a charming guy, because I have no lucky, well I just try it once or twice, could be my past I use to fail the quests and chop heads and I never free a single prisioneir lord. Bad temper. So right now I have a independent kingdom in the middle of south empire and they can assemble 12000 troops against my 1000. So I tried to conquer the last Sturgia and the last Western empire cities, but the neighborhood factions started a war against me. Now I have to pay to three factions to leave me alone,and run all over the continent to defend my cities and castels

Last edited:
Jesus man, You must be a charming guy, because I have no lucky, well I just try it once or twice, could be my past I use to fail the quests and chop heads and I never free a single prisioneir lord. Bad temper. So right now I have a independent kingdom in the middle of south empire and they can assemble 12000 troops against my 1000. So I tried to conquer the last Sturgia and the last Western empire cities, but the neighborhood factions started a war against me. Now I have to pay to three factions to leave me alone,and run all over the continent to defend my cities and castels
Well, in my first playtrough i just executed everyone but after some forum advice i stopped and started building relations and charm up so now i have like 250.
So yeah, not recommending killing lords left and right especially if u want them to join u later

I heard that patch will not be deployed today. It seems still at least one problem continues which is delaying patch. Fyi.

By the way at this time frame (1-2 days of delay) I could look 2 problems :
Low speed problem of caravans which happened because of herd penalty increase is fixed and workshops will be a bit more profitable (this second one needs a fresh new game). These two fixes will be added 1.5.4 and 1.5.5. (Still more to do for workshops, for more you will need to wait 1.5.6)

Sorry for delay.

Last edited:
I heard that patch will not be deployed today. It seems still at least one problem continues which is delaying patch. Fyi.

Low speed problem of caravans which happened because of herd penalty increase is fixed and workshops will be a bit more profitable (this second one needs a fresh new game). These two fixes will be added 1.5.4 and 1.5.5. (Still more to do for workshops, for more you will need to wait 1.5.6)

Sorry for delay.
Thanks for the info (We are waiting in the name of the soon)

Sorry for delay.
Anyway you could push for the fix for being a mercenary impacting kingdom decisions to get pushed in 1.5.4/1.5.5 at least as a hot fix? That single issue is what will likely stop a longer play through for me in 1.5.5

Thanks for the update!

Sorry for delay.
ty man

Sorry for delay.
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom