Faster Passage of Time + Balancing

Users who are viewing this thread

LBE

Recruit
EDIT: Seems like such a mod does exist! For those interested, I present Pacemaker by @zijistark​
Hello Everyone,​

My question here is two-fold: Is there a mod wherein the passage of time is sped up? Further, does such a mod balance the issues which arise when speeding up time?​

To provide some context, I personally believe that the game moves very slowly such that we miss out on the gameplay dynamics of having a child AND maintaining a dynasty. Further, with no scarcity of time for the player, every character generation is able to achieve every single goal possible to achieve. This all-achieving character is not only unrealistic, but also renders the end game very bland and leaves starting as your child fruitless.​

If there are any modders here who feel the same as above, I welcome the opportunity to collaborate on building a mod which fleshes out the above gameplay dynamics. This fleshing out could be done by not only decreasing the number of game weeks per year in game, but also by tweaking aspects of gameplay to maintain balance: for example, tweaking the frequency of war, how long sieges take, economy re-balancing etc.​

Side Note: Naturally, there are many on here who will disagree with the above. Thus, I have come to the modding forum rather than addressing to the game developers directly. I hope you can respect the fact that I wish to not impose anything upon you.

Last edited:
Thank you for posting that mod. I had no idea a mod like it existed. I've been raging against the passage of time for years. I might start playing Bannerlord again because of that mod.

Thank you for posting that mod. I had no idea a mod like it existed. I've been raging against the passage of time for years. I might start playing Bannerlord again because of that mod.

You definitely should! I do recommend also adding in the author's other mods. The game has become so much more fun now!

Back
Top Bottom