When is TW going to fix blatant cheating?

Users who are viewing this thread

See how you twist one argument and then go to another just to twist it AGAIN.

When did I used the word hacking?

so you have to leave the game and modify files= going outside the game

The thing is. When I say he's abusing a bug you come with this thing that is something you could do it in a notepad, then to that I answer is definitely a form of cheating, and they you come and say nooo but he didn't used that. Okey, he didn't used that, then I go back to my old argument because it still f applies lmao. Twist it one way of the other it's definitely a form of cheating and taking advantage of the other players that, either some players have access to it -currently, as far as I know, it's only him, which originally was NOT acquired as a cheat, but he kept using it until it became an abuse being 100% fully aware of it- or you have to modify files in order to get it, something you definitely need some info or spend time on the forums to know so. Idk what you guys gain defending an obvious prick, and a terrible attitude towards the other players, if we don't punish these crap then we allow players to screw over other players freely, to that I say suck my dong
TW is about to fix it, thanks for participating in my sh!tposts defending cheats, seems like it worked.

The guy is using unfair advantage btw, also i never said he wasn't a prick for doing, he should have reset it.

TW is about to fix it, thanks for participating in my sh!tposts defending cheats, seems like it worked.

The guy is using unfair advantage btw, also i never said he wasn't a prick for doing, he should have reset it.
N3LwUBM.gif

Last edited:
So the problem is not fixed and we have to find all the players using it manually? Can @Fietta or @Younes check if their character size is legit now? I want to get this topic out of my head, and not scout around.
We will cleanse it over the database if anyone has a problematic height to fix cases like this one. I meant any different cases in the future.

As many of the regular people have probably noticed there are a couple of players who seem very small, these players are smaller than what is currently available.

We as TCV have been reporting these players for the past few months now and no action has been taken. We see this as blatant cheating as they get an advantage over other players. This post will focus on the player Forsee as this is the player we encounter by far the most, we have tried to confront him about it everytime we play against him but he does not react. We do in fact know that he speaks English and we will upload evidence of this if needed.

The first video, here you can see he is way smaller while fighting me 1v1, I'm the smallest character in the game according to the slider.:

Second video: Another 1v1 fight where he is atleast a head smaller than me.

Third video, taken today which shows that this is still an issue.

Easily comparable to a horse, no one can be this small.: https://prnt.sc/v90s59

Pod on the left is the smallest character: https://prnt.sc/v90up0

Everybody who is trying to get his head is the smallest character and has to look down to see him: https://prnt.sc/v90wtf

Another screenshot taken today which shows that he is really small: https://prnt.sc/v90qjb

All these screenshots are taken out of videos that I have stored but cannot be arsed uploading. It is very obvious that this player is smaller than allowed by the slider and normal reporting doesn't help as this has been going on since the release of EA.

So what do I want? I don't care if he get's banned or warned, I just want to see it fixed as it is really frustrating to fight him. If he has a smaller character that means he has a smaller hitbox, the consequence of a smaller hitbox is quite obvious I would say.

@MArdA TaleWorlds @AVRC please take a look at this and see if this can be fixed ASAP, there is honestly no difference between this and cheating so it should not be taken lightly. I'm suprised that there is no server side check for the character size (if character size < smallest size then size = x).

Another video was brought to me where it very clearly shows that he is a miniature character.

U can edit ur mp player through the ini files. I did this to give my male character face paint only available to a female character but u change hight and what not.

U can edit ur mp player through the ini files. I did this to give my male character face paint only available to a female character but u change hight and what not.
if this is true ill keep an eye on forsee as he will be in the upcoming tourney, lets hope it aint and it was simply a bug and not any tampering on his end.

if this is true ill keep an eye on forsee as he will be in the upcoming tourney, lets hope it aint and it was simply a bug and not any tampering on his end.
It’s annoying but I’d just swing lower if u keep seeing some short mf u seem better then him already ?‍♂️

Any change on the client side shouldn't be reflected on the server and therefore clients of other players.We have checked the face key of the player in question and didn't see same issue. Which might be due to several different things, they might have changed it seeing this post or maybe a change in the development environment already fixed it but it is not in production yet. Regardless we have reset the face key.

So the problem is not fixed and we have to find all the players using it manually? Can @Fietta or @Younes check if their character size is legit now? I want to get this topic out of my head, and not scout around.

As I explained above, the issue is not clear to us since we couldn't reproduce it with the face key account had when we tested. So it is not really a find whoever uses it and reset situation but if there is any other case, we would like to check it again and at worse reset their face key.

Any change on the client side shouldn't be reflected on the server and therefore clients of other players.We have checked the face key of the player in question and didn't see same issue. Which might be due to several different things, they might have changed it seeing this post or maybe a change in the development environment already fixed it but it is not in production yet. Regardless we have reset the face key.
You mean no one could see those beautiful faces ? ? ? ?
BR9CQ.jpg

Back
Top Bottom