EU Skirmish Completed European Nations League

Users who are viewing this thread

Lets people play more interesting matches than just clan matches. No one wants to wait for an update that won't arrive for a long time. There will be a 2nd edition next year anyway so @Delonghy if you absolutely want to come next year, don't worry.If the tournament works it's due to the community. I think that all the people registered are interested in playing international matches, anyway from my side, we are very impatient even if the current state of the game is not perfect.

Is it actually true that the tournament staff of ENL decided to postpone the start of it and it will now collide with BEAST#3? I hope that especially those guys involved in BEAST#3 and ENL know that you are actively sabotaging one of the Division A teams (Team Germany or Deutschritter) either way with this, right? @Comte Dark @Ikea Knight

No date was given until Saturday 7th November. When I set the date for ENL, BEAST#3 didn't have one.

1605025311-preuve.png

1605025451-preuve-2.png

Last edited:
If we could only force turkey to make a team ...
Get your ass in here @Jufasto
I am talking personally here, i started new job so my free days are literally unknown. I am not even sure that I can attend beast 3. Addition to beast 3 this tournament will take so much of my time and I don't wanna give people fake promises. Koso doesn't have internet right now. Relexan doesn't have PC right now. I don't have the free time which I can promise : ok this day i can play. So basically, 3 best members of Turkey aren't available for this tournament. Other players lack competitive experience to create Turkey's team in my opinion. So we are stuck like that.

Potential Roster Would Be in my eyes:
Jufasto
Koso
Relexan
Keykubat
Cheeky
El Contador
Perseus, Penthos, Gellert, Firates etc. List goes on.

Is it actually true that the tournament staff of ENL decided to postpone the start of it and it will now collide with BEAST#3? I hope that especially those guys involved in BEAST#3 and ENL know that you are actively sabotaging one of the Division A teams (Team Germany or Deutschritter) either way with this, right? @Comte Dark @Ikea Knight

No date was given until Saturday 7th November. When I set the date for ENL, BEAST#3 didn't have one.

1605025311-preuve.png

1605025451-preuve-2.png

Well, actually, I announced the start of BEAST on November 2nd in the BEAST sign up thread- as you can see here. https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/beast-3-sign-up.434091/
I mentioned the beginning forBEAST in the original version of the thread. Maybe you can get a bored mod to confirm that, if it's necessary.

Anyway.
1. The idea that we started ENL and BEAST at the same time to waken div A is bogus. BEAST is obviously my focus and I don't intend to hurt it.
2. I spoke to Comte Dark and told him that I actually don't think it's a good time for his tournament. But since he is passionate about it and as the tournament is going to be played either way, I decided to help out. After all, I now have a little bit experience when it comes to administrating a tournament and I want to avoid an event like the BSL.
3. The planing for both BEAST and the ENL are absolutly unrelated. I didn't help out and don't have any insight into Dark's planning and likewise he isn't involved with our planning.

I have a rather pragmatic look on the ENL. BEAST is the bigger and more prestigious tournament, I simply suppose that in case teams have to choose, that they would rather play there than in the ENL.- that being said: I still hope that the ENL will be a fun and succesful tournament for the teams and the community and I hope that both tournaments can coexist peacefully for the next few weeks.

Why does it have to be NOW?

1. You know it'll be scuffed when only 5 nations have applied.
2. It will collide with BEAST 3 causing annoyances to players having to switch clans for matches, scheduling, etc.
3. Many nations don't have enough players to field a competitive roster even if they wanted to.
4. Why now??? If people keep saying it's a bad idea to do it now, it probably is.

It feels rushed and out of place, the initiative is great, but the timing is wack. Something like this should take place when there is a more developed community and the game has become better.

I mean I still don’t know what actually counts as a player eligible to play for a Nation, if they simply just have to be residing in said country then potentially we could have a freaking Scottish team and that gets me hype ???????

Back
Top Bottom