Resolved Horse Animation error?

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
No mods apart from FixedLauncher. Every time I leave the game, this pops up. Seems to crash the game everytime I enter with horses on the field too

Not sure why this is happening. Can anyone help with it?

I followed the instructions precisely and the result is the same. Same weird pop up. I'll say that there is no crashes normally though, seems to only happen for the Enhanced Battle Mod.

Worth noting that after battles, I get multiple pop up windows for it. Different codes each time. Maybe its got something to do with the number of horses?

Not sure if its that much of a big deal, but I guess that's for you to determine.

I followed the instructions precisely and the result is the same. Same weird pop up. I'll say that there is no crashes normally though, seems to only happen for the Enhanced Battle Mod.

Worth noting that after battles, I get multiple pop up windows for it. Different codes each time. Maybe its got something to do with the number of horses?

Not sure if its that much of a big deal, but I guess that's for you to determine.
Have you encountered the same crash on a new unmodded campaign?

yes I got this unmodded and two different saves, Trying to think when it started, it felt like maybe the last hotfix but not sure

oh man.. i always forgot about to report because it seems to not influence the gamplay.
got it also everytime i exit the game. no mods, only 1.5.4 sp game.

and thanks for investigation

Also have this, its not proving a problem other than the fact that it shows up for me at exit. And it only happened after running the beta 1.5.4

The QA team could not reproduce this crash. I'm marking this thread solved for now, but update me if you have the same problem again. Thanks for reporting!

Back
Top Bottom