2016 U.S. Presidential Elections: The Circus Is In Full Swing

Users who are viewing this thread

Oh? What's the stain on Bobulinski's character that we should flat out dimiss him and just take the word of the preeminent economic sage and legal scholar / chronic drug abuser and whore-monger for it?

@kurczak
Cool. I'm just gonna gloat for 6 seconds that as far as legal standards go (which is what I explicitly asked for), you've gone and pivoted to a personal standard.

Where the **** are you getting this **** from? Just post it and prove that I'm talking out my ass.

The real scandal is how it was near-totally surpressed, despite there being a decent evidence to at least open the story - the laptop and an open testimony of someone who claimed to personally witness and participate in it - by big media and people were gaslit to think that taking hundres thousands a year from oligarchs and Chinese government is just completely normal and there is nothing to see and it's a conspiracy, it's basically like denying the moon landings.

Oh... you're... no. Oh god. We've lost her, guys. RIP kurczak.

I'm just messing around, I don't know **** about this scandal but you sound insane right now. The reason why reputable media sources don't talk about it is BECAUSE THEY CAN'T POST STORIES THAT AREN'T VERIFIED.

I'm dumbfounded by the amount of leeway you are willing to give Bidens and US corrupt justice system to avoid noticing the obvious.
We had a corrupt president, well connected in the criminal world and basically controlling the entire country's economy through nepotism and corruption. We had this Burisma company, who miraculously won pretty much all the tenders for developing natural gas sites in the country. Coincidentally it was owned by the man who also headed the ministry of ecology and natural resources, which was in charge of the aforementioned tenders. And the books in that company were cooked pretty hard. And then they just randomly hire Biden Jr.
Unless he is a complete moron, there was no way he did not understand the company was involved in the state-level corruption and he full well understood what was expected from him personally.

And you're willing to call me a liar because I didn't hear Biden personally admit his guilt. Cutie, you're a dumbass.
What the **** are you talking about? I just asked for sources and said that none verified ones exist and you went rampage mode. I explain that the specific claim is unsubstantiated, and while corruption may exist, your given claim was false. You then went insane mode and called me a biased elite. You need to chill the **** out and work on your phrasing. I literally would've agreed with you if you just said, that while evidence may be lacking, that you know how **** works with foreigners and oligarchs in Ukraine and that the suspicion is enough for you to feel contempt or something along those lines. I wanted to write a paragraph on if you're looking for actual bad practices by Democrats, that you need to look at how they **** over people on the international stage/geopoliticking, but decided against it because I didn't want to validate your insane ramblings.

Go **** yourself.

Last edited:
The reason why reputable media sources don't talk about it is BECAUSE THEY CAN'T POST STORIES THAT AREN'T VERIFIED.
You mean like Trump being a Russian asset for example?
Don't be silly. They can and do post stories that are not just unverified but are verifiably false when it suits them.
What the **** are you talking about? I just asked for sources and said that none verified ones exist and you went rampage mode. I explain that the specific claim is unsubstantiated, and while corruption may exist, your given claim was false. You then went insane mode and called me a biased elite. You need to chill the **** out and work on your phrasing. I literally would've agreed with you if you just said, that while evidence may be lacking, that you know how **** works with foreigners and oligarchs in Ukraine and that the suspicion is enough for you to feel contempt or something along those lines. I wanted to write a paragraph on if you're looking for actual bad practices by Democrats, that you need to look at how they **** over people on the international stage/geopoliticking, but decided against it because I didn't want to validate your insane ramblings.

Go **** yourself.
RIP Cutie.

Well look at you guys believing Trump is 100% corrupt while Biden is definitely not, in both cases without definitive evidence or court ruling. I don't care about your elitist biases. I've been on the ground while this was unfolding. I know there will be no justice for us because the stakes in the US are too high. But don't gaslight me. Hope they choke on our money.

There has always been some corruption in U.S. elections, not quite to the extent we are seeing now, but it's not new.

@Weaver
RIP your moms ass
Also, there is no story on how Trump is a Russian spy, retard.

Well spoken, Rams. Well-phrased.
Something that I learned on the internet is how powerful language can be in forcing people to agree with you. Kurzcak abandoning any pretence of making a legal argument and moving to a personal one forces me to agree with her. It's perfect. We've found common ground. There is no legal case, but we can talk about risks, characters and perceptions. I'll 100% agree with her that it just looks bad regardless of whether it's true or not, it just carries too much risk and does not inspire confidence in public officials. But this fake news **** needs to die for these agreements to work, I think.

Last edited:
I'm not claiming I have enough evidence to put Hunter, let alone Joe behind bars. I don't need to prove anything beyond reasonable doubt, because I'm not a prosecutor. I can make my own private judgement at a much weaker standard of proof, because the sanction is literally nothing.

Oh yeah Hunter provided muh advice and guidance. This guy who's never even worked in a law firm, never managed a single company and his entire career is being a "lobbyist" while his father is first an entrenched and influential senator and then the vice president. His legal and business insights on Eastern European energy and Congo mining markets are so invaluable that an Ukrainian oligarch and a Chinese government "company" are just mesmerized. I'm just glad, nay relieved that he was around, perhaps the global markets would come to halt if he wasn't there providing advice and guidance. The 600k -900k dollars a year he got for it are a pittance.

Alternatively, the Ukrainian oligarch and the Chinese government are just pals with Joe and wanted to get his son a cozy job with the pay of a Fortune 500 VP. Just 'cause they're like cool and chill. People like that never expect anything in return, they just really like helping out American vice presidents' sons.

Guys...

The real scandal is how it was near-totally surpressed, despite there being a decent evidence to at least open the story - the laptop and an open testimony of someone who claimed to personally witness and participate in it - by big media and people were gaslit to think that taking hundres thousands a year from oligarchs and Chinese government is just completely normal and there is nothing to see and it's a conspiracy, it's basically like denying the moon landings.

They held the evidence on purpose, there's a reason why Twitter and Facebook were removing those posts. This is corporate media suppression, the left has lost their minds and will destroy America.

You may as well quit debating when you can go around with **** this and **** that, right?
You took the wrong lesson.
Sorry. I sound super mad, but I'm actually in a really good mood (Trumping losing). I'm sort of messing around and ****posting. I like to be a bit more collected usually, but sometimes it feels really good to not have to be the adult.

Signing off for today.

I don't give two ****s about Trump. It's not about Trump, for the thousandth time.

I was really rooting for Trump this time because I wanted Biden and his sleezy son to finally answer for continuously raping my country.

You see the contradiction, I trust.

Trump and his minions did not make it up. It is not a theory, conspiracy or otherwise. We here knew this all was happening back in 2015. Before Joe even started pulling his weight on our judicial system. Which was far from perfect, mind you, but under pressure it finally started going after the actual high ranking embezzlers.

Even the Guardian, the ultimate anti-Trump media, wrote a solid piece on Burisma, Zlochevsky and Biden's role in all this BEFORE Trump's minions "made it all up". They wrote it this way because they didn't know that Biden would become Trump's main opponent. And that Trump would use this against Biden. .
That's the only reason everyone is now pretending there was nothing fishy happening in Ukraine to begin with.
So a few years in, Trump picks this scandal up and they completely change their narrative.
Conspiracy theory? Sure, carry on performing that autofellatio.

The first guardian paper really isn't saying anything different from what I have been saying. Hunter Biden's appointment was controversial and made many people raise their eyebrows. Joe Biden made a strong move at the time because Ukraine was not taking care of the corruption.

Change could only be won when international lenders forced President Poroshenko to act. It was tough talk from the west that obliged Ukraine’s parliament – long referred to sarcastically as the biggest business club in Europe – to create the anti-corruption bureau and a dedicated anti-corruption prosecution service. And it was only the bluntest of language from US officials that forced the Ukrainian government to fire crooked prosecutors. According to a valedictory interview by the former vice president Joe Biden in the Atlantic, Poroshenko only sacked the lawman blocking Kasko’s reforms because Biden made a direct threat. “Petro, you’re not getting your billion dollars,” Biden said he had told Ukraine’s president. “You can keep the [prosecutor] general. Just understand, we’re not paying if you do.”

Nowhere is implied in this article that Biden did this to protect his son. If anything, he did that because Burisma was not being investigated as it should have been.

Also, I have to say, y'all what the heck? What's with the name calling and raging? It's not like any of us can really do much about this one way or the other, we are just a bunch of random people bar talking on the internet. Chill.

They held the evidence on purpose, there's a reason why Twitter and Facebook were removing those posts. This is corporate media suppression, the left has lost their minds and will destroy America.

That's how you see it, I see it as the right being completely out of control and using social media to spread crap ranging from propaganda (which I would be ok with, it's part of the game) to fabrications and complete lies (which should not be allowed, since people won't be able to know what is and isn't true anymore). Either way, Twitter and Facebook are not a public service so for better or for worse they can do whatever they want with it. I am most definitely not a fan of either, incidentally.

Last edited:
Rams, my friend, the discussion was whether one thinks that Biden (and his family) is corrupt. I think he is. I think that the very undisputed facts of the case, i.e. that Biden's son was paid incredible money by Ukrainian oligarchs for something his blatantly not qualified for and the same son and Biden's equally literally who of a brother were paid by the Chinese government is a massive, massive red flag that should be explored and investigated by both the media and law enforcement.

That Biden should be politically responsible for this situation and should make active steps to refute the obvious, low-hanging explanation that either his relatives were selling access to him or, even worse, he was deliberately using them as proxies to collect bribes and have plausible deniability.

That none of that happened, that Biden had the arrogance to just dismiss it with with one sentence as a "conspiracy theory" and almost everyone went along with it and just let go, is mind-blowing even to the cynical me. Maybe the story is bull****, but we'll never know, because it was just buried.

The story is out there, it was brought by NYPost, there's the interview with someone who claims to have been part of it.

https://verfassungsblog.de/what-just-happened/

An insight on the possible purpose of Trump's litigation strategy
Since none of the accusarions he has made are even remotely true, there can be no strategy but to enflame his thug supporters.

Rams, my friend, the discussion was whether one thinks that Biden (and his family) is corrupt. I think he is. I think that the very undisputed facts of the case, i.e. that Biden's son was paid incredible money by Ukrainian oligarchs for something his blatantly not qualified for and the same son and Biden's equally literally who of a brother were paid by the Chinese government is a massive, massive red flag that should be explored and investigated by both the media and law enforcement.

That Biden should be politically responsible for this situation and should make active steps to refute the obvious, low-hanging explanation that either his relatives were selling access to him or, even worse, he was deliberately using them as proxies to collect bribes and have plausible deniability.

That none of that happened, that Biden had the arrogance to just dismiss it with with one sentence as a "conspiracy theory" and almost everyone went along with it and just let go, is mind-blowing even to the cynical me. Maybe the story is bull****, but we'll never know, because it was just buried.

The story is out there, it was brought by NYPost, there's the interview with someone who claims to have been part of it.
The NY Post is a stooge for Trump. and also owned by Rupert Murdoch. Jesus H. Christ.

Last edited by a moderator:

This is fine, but you should know that Tucker walked back on the story.

Also, this gem:
"What is true is that Tony Bobulinski admitted on the record to Breitbart that he is angry that he was *not* able to go into business with Hunter and James Biden [Joe Biden's brother]."

@Lord Brutus It doesn't matter to me, I would be alarmed by the story and the evidence presented whether it was brought by the Volkischer Beobachter or Pravda or WaPo.

If this had been started by even Fox News I could be inclined to take it a bit more seriously. The whole origin story of this supposed scandal has red flags all over.

There is an FBI investigation on it, time will tell if anything actually comes out of it. I do think that it is largely irrelevant to the elections. Biden could be as corrupt as the New York Post is implying and he would still be a better President than Trump.

Back
Top Bottom