Beta Patch Notes e1.5.4

Users who are viewing this thread

I also never said it was game breaking.
I should have been more clear I wasn't referring to you with that statement and talking to others saying updates should be held up.

Catching Caravans before they were nerfed around 1.3? Was very hard without cav armys. Has been easy since
Guess its been too long since 1.3 for me to remember. The nerf was intentional as they weren't getting caught though right?

So, the new "patch" today added a bunch of 65 year bald two handed sword companions; I have 5 of them in my new campaign on the first day. Seriously? This is not that hard to do, especially after a week and a half.

Last edited:
What game changers are we expecting in 1.5.5? Early, Mid, Late?
I'm ready to start a new game but as usual I can't decide if I want to go fresh from nest up date or start now and carry over.
Yeah i am ready to start again but am holding off. My guess is that we will get what was shown in the Dev update 5 video. So new ranged variations between weapons and ability to tutor children.

The last 2 patches have been pretty good so for me its worth hanging on and starting again once it drops

I should have been more clear I wasn't referring to you with that statement and talking to others saying updates should be held up.

Guess its been too long since 1.3 for me to remember. The nerf was intentional as they weren't getting caught though right?

No worries :smile:

Yeah pre 1.3 they were OP. Basically it was a 'click and forget' way to good passive income

The only time i remember catching them was with full cav armies with the khuzait culture bonus

By the way, I bet you noticed that sturgian troops lost all units from nords , like berserkers, ulfhendars, warrior sons - they were replaced.
Any idea why ? May be Nords are coming? Nah , it would be too good to be true.

So, the new "patch" today added a bunch of 65 year bald two handed sword companions; I have 5 of them in my new campaign on the first day. Seriously? This is not that hard to do, especially after a week and a half.

I've been informed that this issue is known. Hopefully will be fixed with the next updates.

O.K. Let's think positive. After the last patch soldiers look younger and less chubby which is not bad. by the way did anything else change, because combat seemed to me feeling a bit better, or I'm just getting used to it.

By the way, I bet you noticed that sturgian troops lost all units from nords , like berserkers, ulfhendars, warrior sons - they were replaced.
Any idea why ? May be Nords are coming? Nah , it would be too good to be true.

That looks super promising for a Nord faction being brought to the table down the road! Nice work TW!!

That looks super promising for a Nord faction being brought to the table down the road! Nice work TW!!
They also changed skolder brotva armor form chainmail (i think it was nord hauberk) to some lamellar shirts on mail so who knows :grin:

Also I did find some strange bug. I got 2 companions named the same but look diffrent. I think their name is Dragna Longknife. On clan screen i see them as individuals but I cant change second one gear on inventory screen. Doesnt matter which one i pick its always the same one. I think inventory screen doesnt recognize second one cause of exacly same name.

Has there been any news on 1.5.5? It's been almost two weeks since we got an update.
No, and we don't need to know anything about it. We're merely the ones who paid for the game and help them make it better in every way possible, no need to bother talking to us and letting us know what is going on again.

No, and we don't need to know anything about it. We're merely the ones who paid for the game and help them make it better in every way possible, no need to bother talking to us and letting us know what is going on again.
good grief this is such an $§%$§§5 view
i for one paid for the game because i wanted to play it (thats the only reason)
and you should do the same
make educated desicions with your money

warrior sons
yeah... otroki...first of all otroki is plural, second of all warrior son is much better in my opinion, but i guess they went with otroki because "youth" is not an option.
aaaanyway. there is a bug with kingdom decisions about fies, probably due to my old save file, gonna start a new campaign and see how it would go.
the most annoying part of the new campaign is actually smithing, this system of random unlocks is rather silly really.

Back
Top Bottom