SP MP Musket Era Sword & Musket [Napoleonic Wars - Bannerlord Mod Project]

Users who are viewing this thread

So far, looks great! Glad to see a veteran member of the community is working on this one, and hopefully it will emerge as the dominant gunpowder mod. What can we do to help?

Mine will likely be coming sometime this week, but it will include more than just a reskinned crossbow. New animations, particle effects, sounds, pistols, etc. Of course I will share everything with you guys.

Is Montenegro going to be in the first release

This is the wrong address, brat, you need the right recipe.

So far, looks great! Glad to see a veteran member of the community is working on this one, and hopefully it will emerge as the dominant gunpowder mod. What can we do to help?

The Napoleonic Wars will of course be gunpowder. Thank you for your support, I'll be waiting for you on Discord.

That musket mod isn't me!

Mine will likely be coming sometime this week, but it will include more than just a reskinned crossbow. New animations, particle effects, sounds, pistols, etc. Of course I will share everything with you guys.

Others may have done it, and I remember a few. I might have confused it. We will share a very nice view and video very soon. Surprise.

Many thanks to all of our volunteers that have opted into providing the team with historically accurate references. We want to provide the player base with an immersive experience, historical accuracy assistants help that vision come to life. Keep up the great work HAA's!

Good luck with this one!

Thank you for your good wishes.

have your already tried your uniforms ingame?

Is it enough?
The update is currently in progress. We will post a nice surprise here soon. :wink:

Screenshot_140.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom