can tw please communicate more?

Users who are viewing this thread

Is there something specific you would like to discuss? :smile:

I mean, we are trying to keep you updated as much as we can with things like the development update videos, and the plans for SP and MP threads here on the forums, but outside of that we are certainly open to ideas and ways to keep you informed of what is going on with development.

Well I guess there is no point to ask for detailed insight for future maps, modes and features.

But what happened to the Halloween-event?
No carved pumpkins in sight. No spooky skeletons anywhere on the map. And most importantly no in game rewards to get the players to hop into the multiplayer :sad:
I hope we get a small christmas special. I mean you did a little bit during the closed beta Beta so I hope to see that come back :wink:

In terms of maps, we will continue to add them gradually and most likely showcase them in the dev update videos as we did with the recent MP maps that were added.

For game modes, I can say that we are working on both Duel and a single life (battle type) game mode. However, I don't have any estimates on when they will arrive just yet.

As for events, it would definitely be cool to have some themed events throughout the year, but right now I think the devs are more focused on the missing MP features, such as VoIP, a ranking and progression system, etc. It is something that I think we will explore in the future though!

In terms of maps, we will continue to add them gradually and most likely showcase them in the dev update videos as we did with the recent MP maps that were added.

For game modes, I can say that we are working on both Duel and a single life (battle type) game mode. However, I don't have any estimates on when they will arrive just yet.

As for events, it would definitely be cool to have some themed events throughout the year, but right now I think the devs are more focused on the missing MP features, such as VoIP, a ranking and progression system, etc. It is something that I think we will explore in the future though!

Oh nice single life mode confirmed I guess. People will love that. I hope you at least bring back Santa on his sledge back from last year. :grin:

All these new features sound great Callum, and the clan system, friends, ranked, it's all very cool, but even with all of this Bannerlord is still losing player base in MP whereas Warband had survived for almost a decade without all of these integrated into the game and with very outdated graphics. Are guys aware a lot of players are not happy with the current system and how it's being dealt with? Are you trying to figure why the game isn't connecting with your old playerbase?

Bannerlord is still losing player base in MP
This is actually incorrect.

As I mentioned in another thread the game is still being developed and is not even released, especially MP has a lot of features and improvements in the works.
We are listening to all feedback and improving the game as much as we can. I agree that it is not in the same speed as you are accustomed to from AAA companies working on MP only games, but we are getting there.

As I mentioned in another thread the game is still being developed and is not even released, especially MP has a lot of features and improvements in the works.
We are listening to all feedback and improving the game as much as we can. I agree that it is not in the same speed as you are accustomed to from AAA companies working on MP only games, but we are getting there.
But you're aware a big portion of the old playerbase is highly critical of this game's new system, despite your advances in your vision of your game? I do not care about speed, and I very much hope you guys do not crunch yourselves to satisfy anyone, speed is the last thing that matters in my opinion, but even if I see you're taking some feedback half of the people in this forum really dislike for example, the lack of a battle game mode, and even if we have argued a lot on why this game mode is essential for the multiplayer experience the answer towards this has been mostly avoidance

But you're aware a big portion of the old playerbase is highly critical of this game's new system, despite your advances in your vision of your game? I do not care about speed, and I very much hope you guys do not crunch yourselves to satisfy anyone, speed is the last thing that matters in my opinion, but even if I see you're taking some feedback half of the people in this forum really dislike for example, the lack of a battle game mode, and even if we have argued a lot on why this game mode is essential for the multiplayer experience the answer towards this has been mostly avoidance
Literally 7 posts above yours has the answer...

Are player numbers increasing (especially in MP) ? I usually look at steam database and after heavy losses, we now reached a level of stagnation. The overall low playerbase is a big problem - for tournaments and for clans, i hope this situation can be turned around!

Thanks for all the answers in this thread! i guess i speak for a lot of people when i appreciate this form of communitcation

Since mod tools are now out and pepole are making maps (and once pepole start playing them on the eventual custom servers) are you planning to include community favourites in the offical map pool in the future? Like Valve does with CS:GO for example.

Edit:quoted wrong post

Can you say that again while mentioning the class system?

Is there something specific you would like to discuss? :smile:

I mean, we are trying to keep you updated as much as we can with things like the development update videos, and the plans for SP and MP threads here on the forums, but outside of that we are certainly open to ideas and ways to keep you informed of what is going on with development.
custom server when?

@Callum Why not maybe making a weekly Q&A thread (divided between SP and MP) where you and the team answer like you are doing today, i think a lot of people will be pleased and is easier to find your answers as right now they are

Back
Top Bottom