What Bannerlords Multiplayer needs for the its chat and chat related stuff

Users who are viewing this thread

I was not going go futher on this but fietta my self-righteous buddy here it goes:

1-Chat needs a word filter like in "forums"

2-A global mute option

3-Better reporting system with the addition of EXACT date and EXACT reason for the ban.

i don't even understand why you didn't add a global mute option in 7 months already is beyond me because i am not going to subject myself to mute every single person in the chat before they say something nasty, alright. So fix your ****. Is this the correct way to use of the word buddy or am i doing something wrong again?

The way TW has handled trolls and the report system since ea started has been pretty disappointing. It still takes weeks to months for actual problem players to get delt with after the damage to the playerbase has already been done.

Omg. Yeah, let's do anal moderation in the game with 150 online. If you are living in a pink world you can just manual mute players you don't want to read messages from.

Omg. Yeah, let's do anal moderation in the game with 150 online. If you are living in a pink world you can just manual mute players you don't want to read messages from.
I don't think any of us are trying to lower the player Base by giving a meaningless ban. Taleworlds just need to step up their game and not let people who solely team kill do it for months on end and ruin everyone else's experience the entire time while there's only 12 people total playing

I don't think any of us are trying to lower the player Base by giving a meaningless ban. Taleworlds just need to step up their game and not let people who solely team kill do it for months on end and ruin everyone else's experience the entire time while there's only 12 people total playing

I agree about ban teamkillers but not agree about ban for insults in chat since you have possibility to mute any person. Mb only in exceptional cases for example something nationalistic etc.

Yeah dont ban people for some banter in the chat, that's just super lame. The game is rated for teen:

"Alcohol Reference
Blood
Mild Language
Mild Suggestive Themes
Violence"

I mean the character you're playing with and against use words like "DIE YOU BASTARD" and so on, why cant I as the player write anything mildly (none racist, sexist etc.) To my enemies?

Back
Top Bottom