SP - General Give orders to parties (Lords, companions)

Users who are viewing this thread

I don't remember anymore if this was present in vanilla warband or was implemented or else further improved through a mod.

As marshal, you could give Lords orders: patrol here, raid here, besiege that and so on. And when a Lord didn't have any orders, he would raid/patrol/manage his troops & holdings.

This is something on my mind when in current playthrough, I have taken over all of North Empire and a good half of South Empire. Currently there is no patrol mechanic ingame, so raiding parties are an issue (good luck marching your army to them all in time). This is also important for allocation of fiefs, as each lord is supposed to guard his lands, just as in warband. I don't recall seeing this in planned features (IIRC), but it is important.

Provides much more tactical/strategic control in a campaign.

As marshal, you could give Lords orders: patrol here, raid here, besiege that and so on. And when a Lord didn't have any orders, he would raid/patrol/manage his troops & holdings.

You didn't need to be the marshal. You didn't even need to be their friend, although it helped greatly.

Back
Top Bottom