Custom weapon import

Users who are viewing this thread

Romulus3

Recruit
Hi everyone

I am very new in this modding thing, so I have few questions.
I want to import a custom weapon in the game and make it playable through cheat menu or (better) to find it in the shops.

What I have already done
I created my own Module in the game folder
I modeled a sword (roman gladius) in 3ds Max
Imported fbx to Substance Painter and added materials on it

Now, what I should do next ? What texture maps I should create? Where to put the fbx file, texture maps? (in Assets folder?) How to test it in the game's editor (like animations, etc.) ? And finally, how to make it playable ?

Before coming here, I read dev's modding documentation ( as I am new in this, seems a bot complicated for me) , also searched for video tutorials but couldn't find anything that covers all this questions.

Thanks in advance.
AIAWL.png

Hi everyone

I am very new in this modding thing, so I have few questions.
I want to import a custom weapon in the game and make it playable through cheat menu or (better) to find it in the shops.

What I have already done
I created my own Module in the game folder
I modeled a sword (roman gladius) in 3ds Max
Imported fbx to Substance Painter and added materials on it

Now, what I should do next ? What texture maps I should create? Where to put the fbx file, texture maps? (in Assets folder?) How to test it in the game's editor (like animations, etc.) ? And finally, how to make it playable ?

Before coming here, I read dev's modding documentation ( as I am new in this, seems a bot complicated for me) , also searched for video tutorials but couldn't find anything that covers all this questions.

Thanks in advance.
AIAWL.png
At the moment, I'm only aware of @John_M 's WIP documentation https://docs.google.com/document/u/0/d/1aHBsO3mzkT0JsbCt9aCOh6CWAFATXwKtSaVb__TYIoo/mobilebasic

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom