Resolved Mixed icons in singleplayer

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
I have a problem with mixed icons for items and skills in my current campaign. I tried reloading my game, closing the game entirely and then loading again - didn't work. I don't want to start another campaign and while this is not game breaking it is very annoying
mixed-icons-bannerlord.png

mixed-icons-bannerlord-2.png

mixed-icons-bannerlord-3.png

I am hoping they will fix this ASAP. The icons being wrong is extremely annoying.

I deleted my old game for it was telling me wrong module. Last time they did that to me the game kept crashing. I would like to put in a request to have them convert your saved game to the current module. I wished I kept my game, for I dont currently enjoy the game.

With the raw materials at the forge, some things got better after the latest update, but some things got worse.

The icons for the forging materials are more distinct now. That is very good.
But some of the icons are just wrong. For example, hardwood used to look like wood. But now it looks like a metal ingot.

Dear Developers: Please roll back the icons to the previous version. And then please make changes incrementally and correct, instead of all at once and with lots of mistakes.

With the raw materials at the forge, some things got better after the latest update, but some things got worse.

The icons for the forging materials are more distinct now. That is very good.
But some of the icons are just wrong. For example, hardwood used to look like wood. But now it looks like a metal ingot.

Dear Developers: Please roll back the icons to the previous version. And then please make changes incrementally and correct, instead of all at once and with lots of mistakes.

I don't believe it is nearly that bad.

So... Development is moving TOO FAST for you???

(Ha ha! Just had to share my first reaction! - I know what you're saying, of course.)

Back
Top Bottom