SP Fantasy The Long Night - White Walkers invade mod

Users who are viewing this thread

NEW Campaign Map uploaded, REQUIRES NEW GAME and complete removal of mod older version before installtion.

2nbev3f.jpg

NxIwWnP.jpg

LHPZmrw.jpg

tOxxSq8.jpg

Update Incoming for version 1.5.3, let me know if it doesnt work, it works for me at least.

allright i run into one big Problem, whenever i approach another Party, no Matter if its a Lord or Wildings, Lotters etc. The Game crashes as soon as i tries to switch into the Conversations (With the 3 Characters in the Screen

i have 2 other Mods, Post Mortum and and bear my Banner. But BOTH were deactived when i tried your Mod.

Any idea?

allright i run into one big Problem, whenever i approach another Party, no Matter if its a Lord or Wildings, Lotters etc. The Game crashes as soon as i tries to switch into the Conversations (With the 3 Characters in the Screen

i have 2 other Mods, Post Mortum and and bear my Banner. But BOTH were deactived when i tried your Mod.

Any idea?

Ok it works for me although it’s possible a unit or troop type is bugged or a npc hero companion.

What’s in your party and the enemy party and any npcs in your army?

Have you tried going into battle alone to see if that works?
Also as weird as it sounds, try dropping all your equipment first and then go into battle naked, it could be a bugged item also.

There were some changes to npcs in the base game in 1.5.3 update that were not included in the patch notes so I suspect that it may be one of those causing it or a troop type.

Last edited:
Ok it works for me although it’s possible a unit or troop type is bugged or a npc hero companion.

What’s in your party and the enemy party and any npcs in your army?

Have you tried going into battle alone to see if that works?
Also as weird as it sounds, try dropping all your equipment first and then go into battle naked, it could be a bugged item also.

There were some changes to npcs in the base game in 1.5.3 update that were not included in the patch notes so I suspect that it may be one of those causing it or a troop type.

It happen right at the start of a new Campaing:
-I was a Norther Kingdom Type
-i had 19 Vale Recruit
-The enemy had 19 Wildlings

But the Problem did not occure while loading the Battle. It crashed when the Conversationscreen was suppossed to appear. Like it coudnt load the background or somehing.

blog_post_72_taleworldswebsite_03.jpg

Tahts the Screen i cant Load

Last edited:
It happen right at the start of a new Campaing:
-I was a Norther Kingdom Type
-i had 19 Vale Recruit
-The enemy had 19 Wildlings

But the Problem did not occure while loading the Battle. It crashed when the Conversationscreen was suppossed to appear. Like it coudnt load the background or somehing.

blog_post_72_taleworldswebsite_03.jpg

Tahts the Screen i cant Load

Ok.
Might be a stupid question but have you tried removing the mod, verifying the steam catche and reinstalling the mod?
It’s possible something got messed up there.

I’ll try it with those troops later and see if there is any problems though.
Also if possible can you screenshot the location on the map as specific as possible, and maybe could you try different areas of the map.

As the game relies on what type of area in the navmesh (woods, mountains etc) to generate what kind of scene appears there so it’s possible I’ve used something that isn’t in the base game as some of those locations seem to be unused in the editor.
Maybe try north of the wall, the southern desert and also central in the map and see what happens.

I let steam check the Game data with your Mods installed... It fixed it somehow :smile:
Ah ok, it might have removed some stuff though, some of the files with the same name might get overwritten.

I’m working on an update, just doing some last minute checks and if I don’t find anything game breaking I can upload the fixes for that and some other issues.

Back
Top Bottom