I want my money back

Users who are viewing this thread

Thistle

Veteran
The 2nd to last update made it so that I could only login to multiplayer at any time between 3-8pm, the most recent one has made it so that it just doesn't load at all, I am sick of this, I have reinstalled, verified files etc, this is a joke, fix this or give me my money back.

The 2nd to last update made it so that I could only login to multiplayer at any time between 3-8pm, the most recent one has made it so that it just doesn't load at all, I am sick of this, I have reinstalled, verified files etc, this is a joke, fix this or give me my money back.
You aren't on the beta, correct? There are no beta MP servers

Try this?
Can you delete this file and try launching the game again?
History.json file under C:\Users\user.name\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Data\Native folder.

Do other games work during that time? Almost sounds like an ISP issue, never heard of that happening with any game, but I could be wrong.

Sorry to see that you can't enjoy the game. We never heard an issue like this before. Forwarded the topic to fellow co-workers. Will hit you up when i heard back from them.

Just to be sure, you aren't using any mods or have edited any game files right? Is the issue that you can't get to the main lobby screen at all since the latest update?

What region are you located in?
Have you checked your firewall to see if that is blocking any traffic?
Do you have BattlEye installed?
Are you on the main/live branch?
Are you playing through Steam, EPIC, or GOG?

Just to be sure, you aren't using any mods or have edited any game files right? Is the issue that you can't get to the main lobby screen at all since the latest update?

What region are you located in?
Have you checked your firewall to see if that is blocking any traffic?
Do you have BattlEye installed?
Are you on the main/live branch?
Are you playing through Steam, EPIC, or GOG?
1. Scotland/Europe
2.I think so (it downloads automatically right?)
3. yes
4. Steam
Also no mods, I can get to the main lobby screen but not between 2-7pm (changed by an hour???)

Back
Top Bottom