[RM] Risen Manifest

Users who are viewing this thread

It's not my fault that you are an uncultured swine in meme world :grin: also if you answer back in the speed of light i guess i accomplished my goal :grin:
I just happend to stop by in perfect moment, quit the insults big boi or I will do what's called "do trzech razy sztuka"

Hb3Hg9.png
LMAO HAHAHAHA

before I disappear from this thread, EZ DRAW JUFASTO YOU DIDN'T WIN XD

Well even we won 9-8 i am feeling really happy that we got "draw" because we have a chance to beat you THIRD time in FINAL OF OFFICIAL TOURNAMENT XDD

indian be like

Thank you very much for confirming my words, about not playing against RM just to let them die out.
E/ Like I know that I kinda kept your PR, so you won't look like a bunch of knackers, so I'll give ya another tip: it's better for DM that you stay out of every discussion on this forums, just look at big boi Hairless sitting quiet because his reputation begun to "expire" when I became whistleblower and exposed ya guys, do the same sit quiet.

Last edited:
Thank you very much for confirming my words, about not playing against RM just to let them die out.
E/ Like I know that I kinda kept your PR, so you won't look like a bunch of knackers, so I'll give ya another tip: it's better for DM that you stay out of every discussion on this forums, just look at big boi Hairless sitting quiet because his reputation begun to "expire" when I became whistleblower and exposed ya guys, do the same sit quiet.
I am gonna be honest there, I decided to stay quiet on your case so one day you actually might have some future in the community. But I guess guy that ditches his entire squad 5 minutes before official, deletes clan thread and tries to block it and upon leaving the clan(I didn't kick this individual this time lol) acts like needy 12 years old is a trustworthy informator of RM. @Jufasto I actually wonder what he told you lol

He told us the things what we already knew but he confirmed by telling us all of your secrets about against us, the propoganda you made, the drama you created and framed us. Etc. x)

you actually might have some future in the community.
Prolly better future than you I guess
But I guess guy that ditches his entire squad 5 minutes before official
Is it even relevant I didn't even scheduled that match so what do you expect? DasGinta(Back then he wasn't protector) did it without even telling me, ya had my phone number and facebook when I was offline on steam or smth, but you prefered
deletes clan thread and tries to block it and upon leaving the clan
Thread was my possesion when I deleted everything which included DM so I could do whatever I want
(I didn't kick this individual this time lol)
Ya can post ss from DM chat when you were saying openly that you'll kick me, without any offer of me becoming a honorable member, so guess what I wouldn't wait till you kick me, so big boy left
I actually wonder what he told you lol
A lot, but I forgot bout breaking Taleworlds (and maybe steam one I guess) EULA by playing on 2nd accounts or other member DMs accs during Gamescom(?) event and using AXDER other accs.

Prolly better future than you I guess
lol
Is it even relevant I didn't even scheduled that match so what do you expect? DasGinta(Back then he wasn't protector) did it without even telling me, ya had my phone number and facebook when I was offline on steam or smth, but you prefered
Pretending that your keyboard broke after refusing to shedule matches for Divine Masters, I asked you for several weeks to start making trainings, yet you decided to not care what so ever about 8 people that was under your leadership and let them rot pointlessly with rougly training per week.
Thread was my possesion when I deleted everything which included DM so I could do whatever I want
We all agreed at the beggining that you will be making our clan thread, after which in case you would leave you lend it to someone, and you did what you did.
Ya can post ss from DM chat when you were saying openly that you'll kick me, without any offer of me becoming a honorable member, so guess what I wouldn't wait till you kick me, so big boy left
replied above, me kicking someone is already commong joke insde of DM, me telling that daily to DasGinta for singing for example, or you saying your quote "nickname głupia sprawa, wy*ierdalasz" which translates to you are being kicked. Thought after being with us for 6 months you know that already, especially knowing that you were using it yourself.
A lot, but I forgot bout breaking Taleworlds (and maybe steam one I guess) EULA by playing on 2nd accounts or other member DMs accs during Gamescom(?) event and using AXDER other accs.
entire gamescon event is documented on my profile with screenshots, of me woj axder and entral playing in 2 duos for 24 hours

Last edited:
He told us the things what we already knew but he confirmed by telling us all of your secrets about against us, the propoganda you made, the drama you created and framed us. Etc. x)
I just noticed that. FRAMED XD. Entire community knows what you did, it's proven by screenshots of Relexan confirming you giving out default, YET YOU REFUSE IT and keep living your world of delusions. You are disgusting human being.

I just noticed that. FRAMED XD. Entire community knows what you did, it's proven by screenshots of Relexan confirming you giving out default, YET YOU REFUSE IT and keep living your world of delusions. You are disgusting human being.
No wonder you are master at Among Us. Very good at lying and manipulating others.

Pretending that your keyboard broke after refusing to shedule matches for Divine Masters, I asked you for several weeks to start making trainings, yet you decided to not care what so ever about 8 people that was under your leadership and let them rot pointlessly with rougly training per week.
My keyboard did broke in a day of match idk if you want a proof I can post a photo of my old keyboard shrug and screenshots that I was in fact using my screen keyboard, so: no my keyboard did not broke weeks before. I started to lose intrest in a clan a few weeks earlier, I think it happend when there were certain moves f.e promoting DasGinta to protactor without me knowing it when I was away during my birthday week and you're suprised why I didn't really care? Why should I care about clan that doesn't care about me ?

We all agreed at the beggining that you will be making our clan thread, after which in case you would leave you lend it to someone, and you did what you did.
We did not agree on anything.

entire gamescon event is documented on my profile with screenshots, of me woj axder and entral playing in 2 duos for 24 hours
Dunno why are you lying, but you should know that Taleworlds in fact keeps IP's movments on accounts and we do know that you logged into one of AXDER accs to help him out in event.

Back
Top Bottom