When will content be added to the game?

Users who are viewing this thread

Yeah, I quit playing until mods are out, just nothing to do in the game.
i feel you bro! i got bored because there are no way to build relationships. there is nothing to do in late game. i love the game dont get me wrong but it needs to put a lot of effort in creating a world that feels alive. it got to the point were i didnt even wanted to go in to cities. in warband you would go in to a atvern a you could find that beligerent drunk who challenged you to a fight, or that farmer that needed help with the bandits in a neerby town. now you go in a tevern and all you get is a bunch of npcs that say nothing other than my relative sold something for cestain amount of gold at a certain place. you cant even get a drink in a tavern for christ sakes and thats jsut the least of its problems. Lords with no personality, lack of diplomacy options, lackluster war mechanics, i mean the list is a very long one. i hope, and i really do, that they will add all of these missing features. we can only wait

It's been 6 months. 80% or more of the playerbase has left the game at least temporarily. Almost nothing new has been added. I heard that out of all their 100+ employees, Taleworlds only has 8 coders working on the campaign. What gives?

I also heard about an "unannounced project" in the works. You're telling me that after having released essentially a tech demo, and not giving said tech demo any major updates in 6 months, Taleworlds are already starting something new?

Did they abandon Bannerlord? Did they just leave it to a team of 8 people to slowly chip away at? Or do they expect the modders to finish it? God this game makes me sad. When it was released, so many Warband players left for Bannerlord, realized the game was ****, and then just left Mount & Blade all together. What a shame. I would love for someone to change my mind, but I can't help but feel Bannerlord was kind of left for dead by Taleworlds.

If they would keep communicating with us properly and show us they actually cared about the game, myself and others wouldn't be writing these kinds of threads. But it seems like Bannerlord was just a cash grab. If the game does see any real improvements, at the current pace it will take yet another 8 years to be the kind of game we the fans had envisioned.

Nice one mate, three part crosshairs, campaign header, weapon crafting label. Wonderful stuff that people have been eagerly waiting for, really nice! I can't wait to try these! TW you guys are the best game developer in the gaming industry! great jobs guys.

This is going to be a peach of a patch. So excited for all the content that are about to come out, beautiful stuff. Now all these TW haters can finally shut up about great content not being added in the game like three part crosshairs!

Things like banners and ladders are not important ok? what do you people not understand? crosshairs, campaign headers, empire villages, fast dialogs and smithing labels are what we have been asking for! hooray we finally get them after 7 months! I can't thank TW enough, they're the best aren't they? yes or yes?

Last edited:
Nice one mate, three part crosshairs, campaign header, weapon crafting label. Wonderful stuff that people have been eagerly waiting for, really nice! I can't wait to try these! TW you guys are the best game developer in the gaming industry! great jobs guys.

This is going to be a peach of a patch. So excited for all the content that are about to come out, beautiful stuff. Now all these TW haters can finally shut up about great content not being added in the game like three part crosshairs!

Things like banners and ladders are not important ok? what do you people not understand? crosshairs, campaign headers, empire villages, fast dialogs and smithing labels are what we have been asking for! hooray we finally get them after 7 months! I can't thank TW enough, they're the best aren't they? yes or yes?
giphy.gif

But....

giphy.gif

There getting there. its been months Not years . cry when its years. .. go play Below zero if you want one thats 2 plus years in EA.. go play Subnautica full release and see if your Mech suit sinks into the floor. LOL they keep working on it as will taleworlds on Bannerlord. I remember getting a upgrade on Viking Conquest and the only thing I noticed was the dog barked different. Dont be that Karen.

There getting there. its been months Not years . cry when its years. .. go play Below zero if you want one thats 2 plus years in EA.. go play Subnautica full release and see if your Mech suit sinks into the floor. LOL they keep working on it as will taleworlds on Bannerlord. I remember getting a upgrade on Viking Conquest and the only thing I noticed was the dog barked different. Dont be that Karen.
He said month not years if I read correctly. But even then EA is part of the developing process, so it wouldn´t be incorrect since the game is in development for years. And just cause you mention it, i love subnautica and i cant wait for below zero. If it takes time, i don´t mind. Hope its awesome. Same goes for Bannerlord. If it would take more then a year, I don´t mind. What concerns me is the lack of content and the overwhelming amount of grind. Feels sometimes more like an MMO. But thats just my personal opinion.

He said month not years if I read correctly. But even then EA is part of the developing process, so it wouldn´t be incorrect since the game is in development for years. And just cause you mention it, i love subnautica and i cant wait for below zero. If it takes time, i don´t mind. Hope its awesome. Same goes for Bannerlord. If it would take more then a year, I don´t mind. What concerns me is the lack of content and the overwhelming amount of grind. Feels sometimes more like an MMO. But thats just my personal opinion.
Subnautica me to death.. I think they did fix the mech suit sinking into floor.

I remember getting a upgrade on Viking Conquest and the only thing I noticed was the dog barked different. Dont be that Karen.
Viking Conquest didnt need updates. This game does. I cant understand how people think that much progress is being made. Perks? How is working perks impressive after 7 months of EA? I truly hope they have a huge update being worked on all this time, and they are just waiting to release it.

The game was worth the money for me, but compared to its predecessor it is truly depressing. I think El Capitans sarcasm is appropriate.

Inappropriate behavior
Viking Conquest didnt need updates. This game does. I cant understand how people think that much progress is being made. Perks? How is working perks impressive after 7 months of EA? I truly hope they have a huge update being worked on all this time, and they are just waiting to release it.

The game was worth the money for me, but compared to its predecessor it is truly depressing. I think El Capitans sarcasm is appropriate.
Bah .. your just a karen crying in the cart for a candy bar.

I agree. This game is very lack luster, any modder knows this. It's generally posters (like the one above) who have never played mods and don't know what quality is. They would defend a rock and a piece of paper.

+1

But isn't Viking Conquest a DLC to an already complete game, created by a modding team by using an already completed engine? I think the comparison doesn't work out in both ways.

For me, the game is worth the money aswell, but I see no reason to complain as of yet. Early Access means alpha funding, the requirement is, for the game to be playable and that it is. I paid the price after trying the game at a friends, specifically to help them complete it, because if they run out of money, I won't get the game at all. That I can play while waiting for them to do that, I see as a bonus to my faithful investment.

I agree, given the long wait before even reaching EA, the game seems to be a bit behind. But to be honest, I rather have them give us working threepoint crosshairs, then new features breaking the game. Also, playing lots of warband mods, some of which where great, I'm pretty, confident - even if they would suddenly stop doing anything, there would people in the modding community able to create great things.

Imho that much potential is visible.

Last edited:
I've pretty much stopped playing and posting for a while, but unfortunately it doesn't look like the game has changed much if at all.
Without turning it into a whine post, I'll simply state that I am disappointed with this EA, probably the worst I've ever experienced. Not for how it launched, but for the incredibly slow development pace in the first seven months with hardly anything meaningful added at all.

I am curious, but not hopeful, to see where the game will be in five months, after the famous "one year" in early access, to see with my own eyes what they consider as a feature complete sequel of a game (warband+VC) that I still consider superior some areas, which is quite surprising considering how old it is and how long the sequel has been in development.

Have you played VC lately? The ai just plain sucks tbh, the battles are painfully broken

Dude, please don't remind me that i payed money for that game and gave up after 3 hours cuz the entire water just dissapeared and i started walking at the bottom of the ocean. The EA of Below Zero doesn't even come close to BL just because the devs realease an update almost every week. And if TW manages to exit EA after a year it will defeat other EA titles, atleast if they fix the bugs and make the game stable and then take a pause and maybe return in a month or so with huge content

Nothing big in 6 months? Are you even talking about Bannerlord? I mean they fixed a big number of bugs, added new armor sets for Battania and Sturgia. Added late game horse harnesses, improved ai diplomacy, multiple new quests, added cheering, added multiple perks, added multiple females to avoid clan destruction, with hooked spears you can take off people, they added modding tools and much more. If that's not enough for you, then I am very confident that with even their biggest update or full release you still would be unhappy.
bugs that shouldn't even exist in the first place. and also, you said "much more" can you tell me about more things they added besides the one you said?

bugs that shouldn't even exist in the first place. and also, you said "much more" can you tell me about more things they added besides the one you said?
Uhmm, early access i meant for finding bugs and fixing them, if there were no bugs they should've just launch the game as is after being done with adding content

Back
Top Bottom