Shop items

Users who are viewing this thread

Derguz

Recruit
Could we please get more variety and endgame items in the shops?

I realize that some items don't spawn depending on town prosperity but ffs implement a rare drop chance or whatever, looking at the exact same items regardless of what town you visit gets boring real quick.

Could we please get more variety and endgame items in the shops?

I realize that some items don't spawn depending on town prosperity but ffs implement a rare drop chance or whatever, looking at the exact same items regardless of what town you visit gets boring real quick.
Linking prosperity to weapon tier availability is gate that we don't need. We already have weapon prices that are astronomical there is no need to restrict the player when it comes to choice of weapons and armor. I'm not saying we need all weapons and armor available from day one but there is no reason most if not all shouldn't be available to someone 400+ days into a campaign whose a lord of several castles/towns.

Linking prosperity to weapon tier availability is gate that we don't need. We already have weapon prices that are astronomical there is no need to restrict the player when it comes to choice of weapons and armor. I'm not saying we need all weapons and armor available from day one but there is no reason most if not all shouldn't be available to someone 400+ days into a campaign whose a lord of several castles/towns.
If for nothing else, then just to see some variety in the shops.. Atm there's tons of equipment that either never shows or only shows after you've grinded a town + villages for days and days. It's just tedious and boring gameplay imo.

Atm it would be too easy to get the best gear then, takes 2-4 hours to have a few hundredthusands and that was not really even trying, but in the long term they do need to find a balance i guess. For when smithing economy is fixed and lord looting is fixed.

There needs to be some way for the player to get the higher tier items. Right now the only way is stealing them from your family members... Either the tournaments need to start offering higher tier items after a while, or they need to implement some sort of difficult quest or mission to obtain them. I can get not wanting it to be easy, but it shouldn't be impossible. IMO the game becomes more fun when you have sweet gear and can regularly be a force to be reckoned with.

Atm it would be too easy to get the best gear then, takes 2-4 hours to have a few hundredthusands and that was not really even trying, but in the long term they do need to find a balance i guess. For when smithing economy is fixed and lord looting is fixed.
Gating off content for some artificial reasons can turn off a lot people. I'm not saying players should get everything right away. I'm fine with prerequisites for top tier stuff like being a lord or only winning in tournaments but atm it's impossible to get them unless you mod the game or use console commands or steal them from your wife/husband. That's bad design. This is a single player game why does it matter what stuff someone uses? Honestly top tier armor is really cosmetic anyway because armor has the protection of tissue paper. At least let the player have a chance of getting some stuff.

Yeah they need to stop being stubborn and put gear in shops ALWAYS or have an alt way to get it. Say if you own a town you can build and "rare import" shop or "auction house" that gets rare equips every week for a big price.

It's really really easy to het 4-7k for marriage and then the encyclopedia becomes the sears catalogue of what lord's armor you want for yourself! You can do this over and over for all kinds of highest tier gear, now that they can die. So there's no excuse for not adding many more ways to get gear.
They're not going to change marriage for a long long time, it doesn't even seem on their radar.

Back
Top Bottom