Global mute

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are global mutes permanent? If so is there any way I can request to be unmuted? I apologize for any Turks I may have offended while playing bannerlord multiplayer I was only trolling and following suit in what others on the server were saying which in all honesty is hilarious in my opinion just for fun and laughs. I really just want to be able to communicate with others on multiplayer again and I have learned my lesson.

Thanks.

Are global mutes permanent? If so is there any way I can request to be unmuted? I apologize for any Turks I may have offended while playing bannerlord multiplayer I was only trolling and following suit in what others on the server were saying which in all honesty is hilarious in my opinion just for fun and laughs. I really just want to be able to communicate with others on multiplayer again and I have learned my lesson.

Thanks.
Its Bannerlord not Minecraft if you aren't an admin I don't give a **** about your opinion.
As trolling is against the rules so a mute seems reasonable. As to your second reply it seems you have not learnt your lesson from the mute.

good thing its not up to you nosey randoms this is a question and request for the mods and people with the power to help my issue get off your high horses i really dont care

well it turns out i've been unmuted so it must have been temporary or an actual admin with the authority and insight to do so has handled the issue for me. dont you worry ive learnt my lesson but it would frustrate anyone if a request you put in was trashed by random people that have no authority or say in the matter it helps me not one bit. see you all on the battlefield and remember global mute is real and be kind to others even though it is just for the sake of fun and games. :xf-wink:(y)

?????
One time someone complaining did get a response from someone working on MP bans and it was hilarious 10/10 would WATCH AGAIN, the complainer got completely btfo but doubled down wanting to post his logs and just got him self further and further into a hole of looking like a mega troll.
nosey randoms
whoa there ZOOM ZOOM, this is a forum. no randoms or anons here.
See you next time you get muted!

Last edited:
You can probably look for those in charge of mutes and direct message them?
Yeah but that is not really professional (and who is in charge with mutes and bans? Taleworlds doesent tell us)... Usually games have some sort of very clear instruction on how to appeal mutes/bans and a dedicated appeal system feature...

Players should be able to see when they will be unmuted on the chatbox when they launch the game when they logged in to the lobby. It will disappear after a while but you can press Enter to open the chatbox again to see it if you are still at the lobby.
mNOcewL.png

You can message me about appeals and such. We have the logs. We can check again if we made a mistake while handling the reports. We are human after all. But, logs are clear. Swearing, flaming and team killing will get you punished.

Players should be able to see when they will be unmuted on the chatbox when they launch the game when they logged in to the lobby. It will disappear after a while but you can press Enter to open the chatbox again to see it if you are still at the lobby.
mNOcewL.png

You can message me about appeals and such. We have the logs. We can check again if we made a mistake while handling the reports. We are human after all. But, logs are clear. Swearing, flaming and team killing will get you punished.
Thank you :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom