Resolved Units jumping off cliffs at start of battle

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.
This has happened numerous times, an army larger than 300 has both cavalry riding off to their deaths but this time the archers were spawned with the horse archers and both were killed at the onset of the battle. I first noticed it when fighting the Aserai and again fighting the Vlandians in my previous playthrough.One common thread I noticed was it mostly happened on the narrow maps, or battles that were initiated near cliff sides, spurs, or draws. I'm currently running the Bannerlord Tweaks with Harmony, butterlib, modconfiguration menu v3, MCMv3 MBO/MCMv2 integration, MCMv3 ModLib v1/v13 Integration ModLib, UIExtenderEx, Alt Save Missing Module Fix, and BannerPaste.

Image of the most units jumping off cliffs:
udRUEz3.jpg

Airborne view of the suicide platform:
5zD3JI3.jpg

Location of the battle (Battanians attempted to a siege of Gersegos Castle):
imcTP3F.jpg

This behavior has been reported before, on earlier versions, and is still a menace. I lost about 10 horsemen last night on this battle. If you look closely through the snowstorm, you see multiple horsemen gracefully jumping down to break their limbs at the base of the hill. Already the dreaded red tags are mounting up on the right!

oQXaUhG.jpg

This behavior has been reported before, on earlier versions, and is still a menace. I lost about 10 horsemen last night on this battle. If you look closely through the snowstorm, you see multiple horsemen gracefully jumping down to break their limbs at the base of the hill. Already the dreaded red tags are mounting up on the right!

Different location.

This is game breaking for anyone with a horse-heavy army. Please fix or remove those maps, they are not that good anyways.

This is game-breaking for anyone with a big army. When you have enough infantry and archers those archers will also spawn on the cliff sides. This is the single issue that always stops me from continuing playing and which ultimately leads to me not being able to recommend this game. This bug is game breaking and it has existed for months. Sometimes I ask myself if the devs even play their own game. I'm salty.

I have been informed that this issue is fixed on our development branch and the fix will be implemented with the upcoming patches. Thanks for reporting!

Back
Top Bottom