Made on Modding Tool.
Contents:

Added 2 towns for each non imperial faction
Added 1 town to each imperial faction
My old mod Supreme Kingdom +4 town for them
17 towns in total
Complete siege Icon
Collision box on town is applied.
Some terrain is reform to insert new town.
Make some inaccessible area of the map accessible.

Planned Contents:
Merchant City
Map expansion
Custom town and scene
Castles

Compatibility:
Not compatible with any mod that edit terrain and Main_map scene

Tutorials on how to make this mod (In progress)
2237-1602137409-1644274710.png
2237-1602137426-1387150481.png
2237-1602137520-1464253660.png
2237-1602137628-2026957835.png
2237-1602137955-1448586347.png

Mod Page Link is here!

what is the lore for the new factions
Haven't thought of it much as I haven't focused on it yet, It may change in the future but it was derived from here,

"The misty hills of north-western Calradia are dominated by the Battanian clans, the original inhabitants of much of the continent. Their hilltop fortresses have born witness to countless wars fought to resist outside invaders"

for the Ancient battania, something like when the Battanians were driven out by empire and only left with the hill as their territory, some Battanians flee to the corner of the continent, they lost most of their men and so they establish a culture where women became independent (something like Amazons though I don't know much about Amazons) and they live there peacefully.

For the Valkyries
As I think Sturgians originates outside Calradia, from overseas, the valkyries were searching for their Sturgian kins, but they landed on the wrong side of the map, encountering the Ancient battanians and they were mistakenly identified as invaders so at the start of the game, they are enemies.

Those two faction came from my old mod which is Supreme Kingdom which also has a different lore, as they won't be compatible with this mod, I just insert them here.

Hi, I've been playing your mod, and I like the map extension and the cities and theme, just the woman's hair reminds me of some weird lookin girls from the 80's, if your going with a Battanian amazon theme, you may want to go with some long, medium hair with some dark coloured dreads. and some Celtic look with blue paint on their faces.

Hi, I've been playing your mod, and I like the map extension and the cities and theme, just the woman's hair reminds me of some weird lookin girls from the 80's, if your going with a Battanian amazon theme, you may want to go with some long, medium hair with some dark coloured dreads. and some Celtic look with blue paint on their faces.
Will take note of that, I haven't add any hair/paint tags on the characters yet :smile:

Back
Top Bottom