Resolved Cannot choose lords/ladies to ransom or put in dungeon

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.5.3.
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
I think this is new (never had it happen before).

With some/multiple lords/ladies I cannot select them 'Choose prisoners to ransom' , or to put them in the dungeon. The only way to get rid of them is to 'Ransom ALL prisoners' at the tavern district, or wait for them to escape.

I think this might only apply to some characters as I have yet to confirm anything beyond this.

Hello, @Fell if you can share a save file where we can reproduce the issue, i will add it with the one @Doofus sent. You can upload your save file to upload.taleworlds.com? Please paste the link to this thread in the description box on the upload website so I can identify it.

Huh, after I ran into another CTD issue, reverified the game cache, (2.5 GB were needed apparently...), now its back to working properly.

Hello, i am glad the problem is solved. Please let us know if you encounter any other issues.

It looks like i currently have a savegame that has this specific issue:

Version number: 1.5.3.242589
Branch: Beta
Modded/unmodded: Unmodded

In the savegame the enemy lord "Altenos" is present as a prisoner in the main party. Trying to donate him as a prisoner at the castle i am currently at ("Varagos Castle") seems to be impossible. Note that i donated multiple noble prisoners at the same time, with only this one posing a problem (The other prisoners could be jailed as normal).

As usual i checked the game integrity (All fine) and relaunched the game to see if that made a difference. The savegame for this issue has also just been uploaded.

Last edited:
Upload your save file, as he requested last time. Yeah, this is a continuing thing for me as well.

Back
Top Bottom