SP MP Musket Era Sword & Musket [Napoleonic Wars - Bannerlord Mod Project]

Users who are viewing this thread

Promising mod. Keep up with the good work guys!

I know you are already checking L'Aigle mod for reference but you might want to use some scene props straight from there to ease your workload for some basic objects. And it also has extremely impressing headgear and uniforms as well - although I'm not sure how rigging for those uniforms would look like in Bannerlord. Get in contact with Jackson if he is willing to give them for this mod.

I'm also waiting for your in-game screenshots soonTM :smile:

I know you are already checking L'Aigle mod for reference but you might want to use some scene props straight from there to ease your workload for some basic objects. And it also has extremely impressing headgear and uniforms as well - although I'm not sure how rigging for those uniforms would look like in Bannerlord. Get in contact with Jackson if he is willing to give them for this mod.

Thank you. :smile:

We were checking them for a proper reference look. Rigging is a problem for all of us for now. We are intended to get our models work properly on game(as items, scene props, etc) first.

Soon™:iamamoron:

Hello, thank you for your interest. As for your questions, I can answer some of them.

Fortification event can only be certain scenes in Singleplayer. The "Map" will be non-functional as the game will be Stage focused. However, what you said is already planned on the basis of different features. So here is the answer to the 1st, 3rd and 4th questions.

6. The answer to the question is that such things will already be added to Admin Options.
The answer to the 7th question is that this style of checkers etc. It is likely that we will add games.

In general, I can say this to the problem. 2. We are considering improvements for the Sapper class. In the previous Warband's NW module, a simple strength was made. We aim to make this simplicity more detailed and more difficult. While in Frontline, I can give you a hint like cutting down trees around him, processing them and using them to run out of points. We are working on this.
Scene-driven games, collisions, errors, etc. The probability of encountering situations is very low. We want to make the mod on a historical basis.
sorry, I really can't understand your answer. Can you give a more detailed explanation of the mods' fortifications and the free construction of the headquarters? I mean, this mod should add the free build function of fortifications and headquarters. Before the battle begins, players can build various fortifications (various styles), trenches, bunkers and command posts. Players can build their own positions in the command post, and they can use them to build their own positions in the command post. Will you take my advice?
waiting for your reply.

We use it to test other things, but we haven't gotten permission from L'aigle yet. We should contact him about this. It is a bit difficult to use the contents of other mods as the products we use in S&M mode because we are trying to reproduce everything.

Of course, we see these models made by Jackson as a reference, and we have inspiring ones in our artist team. We also share screenshots from time to time. I am also waiting you for the Discord server.

sorry, I really can't understand your answer. Can you give a more detailed explanation of the mods' fortifications and the free construction of the headquarters? I mean, this mod should add the free build function of fortifications and headquarters. Before the battle begins, players can build various fortifications (various styles), trenches, bunkers and command posts. Players can build their own positions in the command post, and they can use them to build their own positions in the command post. Will you take my advice?
waiting for your reply.

Thank you for making your suggestions here. This is a craft style system and I will add it to the wish list. We will see what will happen in the upcoming process. If you have different ideas, we welcome you to our Discord server.

We use it to test other things, but we haven't gotten permission from L'aigle yet. We should contact him about this. It is a bit difficult to use the contents of other mods as the products we use in S&M mode because we are trying to reproduce everything.

Of course, we see these models made by Jackson as a reference, and we have inspiring ones in our artist team. We also share screenshots from time to time. I am also waiting you for the Discord server.

Thank you for making your suggestions here. This is a craft style system and I will add it to the wish list. We will see what will happen in the upcoming process. If you have different ideas, we welcome you to our Discord server.

I hope you can implement my suggestion in single player game mode. Thank you

GJ
fvvffvg.jpeg

9e793553adartillerosfr.jpg

About fortification and command building, I need to explain again: I mean in single player game mode, players can freely build all kinds of fortifications, trenches, bunkers and positions on the battlefield (including cities in siege, field and Garrison). (the style can be selected, players can see the process of engineer building), players can also build command headquarters (can be upgraded), players can deploy soldiers to the fortifications, and then command with telescopes in the command post. This kind of freely constructed play makes the game very generative. Fortifications, trenches, positions, headquarters can be saved, and players can continue to use them in the same battlefield next time. Materials for fortifications, bunkers, positions and command posts can be purchased in cities or captured from enemy forces. What do you think of my suggestion? I hope you will take my advice. waiting for your reply.

About fortification and command building, I need to explain again: I mean in single player game mode, players can freely build all kinds of fortifications, trenches, bunkers and positions on the battlefield (including cities in siege, field and Garrison). (the style can be selected, players can see the process of engineer building), players can also build command headquarters (can be upgraded), players can deploy soldiers to the fortifications, and then command with telescopes in the command post. This kind of freely constructed play makes the game very generative. Fortifications, trenches, positions, headquarters can be saved, and players can continue to use them in the same battlefield next time. Materials for fortifications, bunkers, positions and command posts can be purchased in cities or captured from enemy forces. What do you think of my suggestion? I hope you will take my advice. waiting for your reply.
I think this is a great idea! How do you plan on generating the AI pathfinding for these scenes if players can customize them so much? Or will each fortification be preset to a certain location so the pathfinding is already done?

I think this is a great idea! How do you plan on generating the AI pathfinding for these scenes if players can customize them so much? Or will each fortification be preset to a certain location so the pathfinding is already done?

Hello, first of all, I thank you for expressing your opinion. I am very pleased that there are rich thinking friends waiting for good things to happen in the environment and conveying this to our project. Thank you so much. First of all, let me explain what is expected to be done in Single Player mode.

There will be no map first in the game. We forget this map thing once, we will make scenes like a movie instead of maps. And we will perform these scenes with events in a historical process from the French Revolution to the Revolutionary Wars and the Napoleonic Wars. Of course, we are already considering different innovations for wars and the engineer class. For the Multiplayer environment, we have such ideas as Istikham will have one point and when the point runs out, it will earn points with stones and trees from the surrounding buildings. These are all idea right now. And we will still need more ways and Coding Content in Taleworlds' Mod Tools to accomplish these.

Everything will happen in time and we will do our best to make it beautiful, but be sure I took note of your ideas.

Hello, first of all, I thank you for expressing your opinion. I am very pleased that there are rich thinking friends waiting for good things to happen in the environment and conveying this to our project. Thank you so much. First of all, let me explain what is expected to be done in Single Player mode.

There will be no map first in the game. We forget this map thing once, we will make scenes like a movie instead of maps. And we will perform these scenes with events in a historical process from the French Revolution to the Revolutionary Wars and the Napoleonic Wars. Of course, we are already considering different innovations for wars and the engineer class. For the Multiplayer environment, we have such ideas as Istikham will have one point and when the point runs out, it will earn points with stones and trees from the surrounding buildings. These are all idea right now. And we will still need more ways and Coding Content in Taleworlds' Mod Tools to accomplish these.

Everything will happen in time and we will do our best to make it beautiful, but be sure I took note of your ideas.
wil了you adopt my suggestions?

this dude is getting oppressive

I think it's okay, after all, he cares and explains his ideas. Everyone may want to have what they have in mind, it is up to us to implement it or not. You can also be oppressive if you want.

wil了you adopt my suggestions?

:wink:

Back
Top Bottom