The guy that really deserves the ban

Users who are viewing this thread

Could you guys ban this guy "ClintonSided" really. He is flooding the chat with "kys hackers" every single day at siege. He is saying all kind of racist sh*t you can think of and he is still there despite all the reports. I don't care if he is trolling no troll make this much of an effort to continue this thing that far.

e is flooding the chat with "kys hackers" every single day at siege. He is saying all kind of racist sh*t you can think of and he is still there despite all the reports.
kys hacker doesent seem like a punishable offence to me even if spammed.... You possess no screenshot for the racist stuff

kys hacker doesent seem like a punishable offence to me even if spammed.... You possess no screenshot for the racist stuff
Hey man i play enough for to know what this guy has typed in to chat. He goes off after people who he thinks hacking, aimbotting for literally 2 months without no end. Have him muted for sometime maybe he quits from his behaviour. If i can get banned for saying "gf" in the chat he definitely deserves more than that. If he continues this, i will update it here.

MB online community being crap full of spamers, homophobes and racists as usual!

Tbh i dont give a damn what anyone types in to chat, as you said it is internet. However if you spam something in the chat every 2 sec like a bot that is a problem.
This is true, when you spam something so frequently trying to go for a certain "meme" effect it loses all meaning, and just becomes an annoying, bannable offence... Sad!

Back
Top Bottom