Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Public Service Announcement:

I was able to refund this game through steam despite 400+ hours played. My initial request was denied as it fell outside of Steam's 2-hour/14 day refund window.

However, Steam allow you to appeal that decision and they will review on a case-by-case basis.

I appealed and made my case on the basis of the multiple game breaking bugs, technical and optimization issues, and missing content and my refund request was granted.

I believe my reasons for refunding apply to most of the Bannerlord community, so if you have thought about a refund go ahead and request it.

L1SLxrX.png
ok

Public Service Announcement:

I was able to refund this game through steam despite 400+ hours played. My initial request was denied as it fell outside of Steam's 2-hour/14 day refund window.

However, Steam allow you to appeal that decision and they will review on a case-by-case basis.

I appealed and made my case on the basis of the multiple game breaking bugs, technical and optimization issues, and missing content and my refund request was granted.

I believe my reasons for refunding apply to most of the Bannerlord community, so if you have thought about a refund go ahead and request it.
Why write here? Why not just leave, also all your points are common in an ea game, but seems you did not read before you bought the game. Now just please delete your account and go off into the night not to be heard from again.

Really epic gamer move getting 400+ hours of a product for absolutely nothing just because you nagged steam like a Karen in a cornerstore. I won't pretend TW is doing a wonderful job but the game gave you something to do for over 400 hours. Keeping occupied can be expensive and you probably got your moneys worth here but you decided you deserved your money back anyway.

I want to return my car after 200,000 miles for a full refund because I honestly feel that it should fly, and that is definitely the dealership's fault.

Seriously, lol. To feel one deserves a refund after 400 hours... It will be hilarious when you feel the need to buy the game again in a few months to a year. I guess put it in the piggy bank for now... XD

If it took you 400 hours to realize you didn't like the game, i'm pretty sure the game isn't the problem.

I mean i'm 210 hours in, haven't played in three months because i'm waiting for major improvements, but i've played too long to moan about the price. In my view once you played enough time to pay for the game with your salary, you lose a butt ton of credibility in your "ThE GaMe Is nOt wHat i ExpecTed I WANT REFUND"

My god this is worse then that other guy in the forums where after 590 hours demanded a refund. Mabye next time look what you buy into, if you were in the stock market you would probably go bankrupt in 1 hour now and also can somebody tell me why you need to make this public

Remember, if you whine enough you can steal money from developers

You caved to the seductive powers of Now rather showing the fortitude to stay your ground with the everlasting power of Soon -your name is already forgotten

Edit: added image to show my source.
At the time of posting the user has the steam account linked with the taleworlds forum account, the steam profile and it's review is public.
Screenshot-180.png
Recent reviews by Olympeus
Recommended
498.4 hrs on record (48.5 hrs at review time)

Fun game. It's a bit like Total War with a lot more single player RPG elements
Posted 29 July.

That steam review sounds like you really hated it after 50 hours played. It only took another 450 to refund.

Could have at least waited till it leaves Early Access, until then what you listed is to be expected. If it had those issues at full release and it wasn't significantly improved during your 500 hour playtime maybe, just maybe I could understand it as a protest move but that's not the case. You spent 500 hours playing the game so obviously you enjoyed it. Then you refund it because it has issues in early access, not even giving it the chance to fix it before release. IMO steam should not be granting a full refund or even grant it at all.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom