[POLL] When did you last play Bannerlord?

[POLL] When did you last play Bannerlord?

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

There you go, u only care about your own. Ppl left cuz of poop content yet ur still trash talking about "i won't miss you", who tf are you?
That ea excuse u've got won't hide the fact that game is in DEVELOPMENT. Bloody development, means they'll add things. Recent 4-5 weeks is just poor development. Tw could've added a lot more content but nothing has been done, that's what ppl are on about.

They did say they were trying to push the mod tools out. Not sure why you would be mad in that case?

Haven't touched it since CK3, so about a month. But even before that it was on rare occasions and not in long sessions for sure, there's only so much you can find fun in before tedium kicks in. I'll come back to it some day I'm sure.

They did say they were trying to push the mod tools out. Not sure why you would be mad in that case?
I'm not mad on this post about bannerlord but i'm tired of seing ppl calling out others for asking for a better game. In every single post some would come and say "oh it's ea so shut up game is good and you can leave id u don't like it", regardless of what was discussed. As if no1 else knows that the game's in ea ...
I was talking to that one dude kept spamming game is in ea at every thread. On the side note i'm really impressed by the modding tools and the guides that tw had released.

I'm not mad on this post about bannerlord but i'm tired of seing ppl calling out others for asking for a better game. In every single post some would come and say "oh it's ea so shut up game is good and you can leave id u don't like it", regardless of what was discussed. As if no1 else knows that the game's in ea ..
Recent 4-5 weeks is just poor development. Tw could've added a lot more content but nothing has been done, that's what ppl are on about.
That was the part I was referring to.

That was the part I was referring to.
And I was referring to all the threads posted in past weeks, not after the modding tools were released. I was talking in general, what happened today won't change what didn't happen weeks ago.
I was replying to some1 and he reffered in general as well, sorry, mb it was our bad to argue here since the thread didn't suited well

I cannot fathom why some people buy an UNFINISHED product and then whine when they find out it's unfinished. Because no matter how anyone looks at it, Early Access MEANS it's unfinished.
And while one may know what e.a means and may have expectations for phases of development, it doesn't justify crapping on the developers !! :xf-mad:

^^ Is fake news and an outright lie to hurt the sell of a product that was anticipated by countless people and is 10 years in the making.
And talking smack to those who love the game and accept that there will be quirks and delays is more than unreasonable and disingenuous.

"What is Early Access?
These are games that evolve as you play them, as you give feedback, and as the developers update and add content.
IS THIS THE SAME AS PRE-PURCHASING A GAME?
No. Early Access is a full purchase of a playable game. By purchasing, you gain immediate access to download and play the game in its current form and as it evolves."

We bought an unfinished game KNOWING it's unfinished and we should put responsibility for buying an unfinished product where it lays: on ourselves, NOT the developers.
" These are games that evolve as you play them, as you give feedback, and as the developers update and add content. " exactly.

I played the game for the first couple of weeks then I stopped.There is no real incentive for me to go back.I expected at least Warband level of development.Don't take this as a hate though,I don't like or dislike the game (for instance I can no longer play regular battles in Warband after playing Bannerlord).I also regularly visit the forums.My expectations are that this game has 2x the advancment (as in options in managment of the economy,state,buildings,character and so on)the BanerPage mod offers,if it can not achieve that,than at least I am hoping 2x the advancment of MB Viking Conquest.

I played pretty extensively for Patch 1.5.2, but not enough was added in the latest one for me to play. That's not to say it isn't fun its just I burnt myself out on 1.5.2 with about 75+ Hours of a couple new campaigns (And trying out some Khuzait Haircuts).

The game admittedly, has not progressed as much as I had initially hoped, and defended at launch, but there is still time, and progress has been made, so I can't really complain. Just playing other games while I wait for some interesting new patches to come out.

I'm mostly anticipating the smithing overhaul, marriage/family and reputation mechanics. Which will presumably be soon.

I haven't played it because I didn't buy it. Never buying EA/beta games saved me countless hours of frustration with unfinished, buggy games who may turn out to be just fine when they are released and patched.
So I'm waiting for a proper release, good enough reviews, and the first major patch to actually buy the game. Even then, it may be better to wait another year or two for the good big mods to get finished, because vanilla Bannerlord will be bland and uninspired, just like its predecessor.

Have to disagree with you there, you can accuse Warband of being bland possibly but not uninspired - it's one of my favourite games, unmodded. Bannerlord, however, is shaping up to be both.

The last time I really played was 2-3 months ago with something like 250-300 hours. Mostly heavily modded beta versions, maybe 20 hours testing multiplayer. Since then however I have spent roughly another 100 hours in game testing/debugging/modding, not really playing, so now I have 403 hours according to steam.

Have to disagree with you there, you can accuse Warband of being bland possibly but not uninspired - it's one of my favourite games, unmodded. Bannerlord, however, is shaping up to be both.
I think with the resources and time warband was created and comparing it to the same of Bannerlord, there is valid points of complaint.
Btw, I'm happy to see that you still use the avatar I made for you many years ago.

Almost 2 months now. 500 hours almost according to Steam and most was in the beta testing and hunting for bugs. Really burned out about it now though. It just doesn't have that pull Warband had yet, outside the first couple hours of a campaign. Probably not going back in until at least 2021 to see how much has changed.

Back
Top Bottom