Official Modding Documentation

Users who are viewing this thread

Dejan

Community Manager
Hello everyone!

We're excited to be releasing the modding documentation alongside our in-house modding tools.

We've added our official modding documentation to GitHub where anyone can contribute to it. We accept different contributions including, but not limited to: Issues, Pull requests, Support and Localization. To contribute:
  • Create a personal fork of the project on Github.
  • Clone the fork on your local machine.
  • Add or change the documentation as needed.
  • Commit your changes and Push your branch to your fork on Github.
  • From your fork open a pull request.

We can't wait to see what's to come. Thank you for all your efforts and have fun!

Last edited:
GkNBRYT.jpg

My first feedback is simple: I'm glad it's here.
Also, it could be good to have the website authorized to avoid people to panick when accessing it, due to the warning message from browser. :grin:

Since it's impossible to export Native Bannerlord assets, can we expect to have some kind of examples of 3d models and skeletons (animations maybe) to learn from them?

Last edited:
This would be great to have some sort of "Dark mode" if we have to spend time reading these pages. Also, thank you Taleworlds for the hard work :party:

I can't find the Mount&Blade Modding Kit in the Steam Library
EjQRxcOVgAADC_P

I have restarted many times and switched to the TOOLS By the way, I have got the Bannerlord Modding Kit on the steamdb, and I use the direct link steam://install/1393600 to install it but nothing happened.

Does anyone know how to change the water height on the scene editor? I'm making a coastal castle and I can't for the life of me figure out how to raise the water level, let alone add water in the first place. Any help would be appreciated!

Does anyone know how to change the water height on the scene editor? I'm making a coastal castle and I can't for the life of me figure out how to raise the water level, let alone add water in the first place. Any help would be appreciated!
You need to open the scene options window. That has a water section where you can change the sea level. Alternatively, if you look at the main_map scene in the Sandbox module, you will see how Calradia also uses water_planes for lakes above sea level.

Would also like to know this.

Map editor looks great btw! Fairly straightforward to use so far when following the video which was posted on it.
You can. However, Taleworlds didn't and don't recommend it. The scene editor can't sculpt the fine water erosion and weathering channels, which they created in Houdini. World Machine can provide similar erosion. If you sculpt your worldmap in the scene editor, you will probably need to export its heightmap to an external software package to produce comparable results to Calradia's main_map.

Back
Top Bottom