[ECS4] European Championship Series Signups - Signup Deadline 05/10/2020

Users who are viewing this thread

a third team of that level would not be possible without FT reforming or a Tully-type AE team.

O2vM.gif

Looking for a team together

Name: Habi
Class: Inf/Cav
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/habimana/
Preferred Division: doesn't matter

Name: LaPache
Class: Inf/Cav
Steam: (just message me)

Name: Surkan
Class: Inf/Archer
Steam: (just message me)

Last edited:
Right just ignore everything I said ok, good tactic !!!

can’t lose the argument if you don’t address it!!!
So question now is, will you leave KT cos it’s now ‘bad’ for competition

ok so your argument is that i'm damaging the competition by playing with KT which, in your words, is a 'gigastack'.

argument doesn't make sense, because i joined the team TO INCREASE COMPETITION BY COMPETING AGAINST THE EXISTING STACK - OIDA.

the fact that things did not turn out like that, with increased competition and a highly competitive div A, because OIDA disbanded, is not something i could have foreseen, so it's not reasonable to criticise me for 'damaging competition' by playing with KT.

yea i should abandon the team i promised to play with because OIDA disbanded ??? that wouldn't be fair to the other team members, who are expecting me to play, just because the team we were supposed to be competing against disbanded.

ok so your argument is that i'm damaging the competition by playing with KT which, in your words, is a 'gigastack'.

argument doesn't make sense, because i joined the team TO INCREASE COMPETITION BY COMPETING AGAINST THE EXISTING STACK - OIDA.

the fact that things did not turn out like that, with increased competition and a highly competitive div A, because OIDA disbanded, is not something i could have foreseen, so it's not reasonable to criticise me for 'damaging competition' by playing with KT.

yea i should abandon the team i promised to play with because OIDA disbanded ??? that wouldn't be fair to the other team members, who are expecting me to play, just because the team we were supposed to be competing against disbanded.
How does joining KT increase competition, are you that delusional? This is my point, you are chatting out of your arse. ‘oh I care about competition oh yeah’, no you don’t, you’ve done nothing to help competition in this tournament or the last, despite preaching about it. If I see someone chatting bull**** im gonna call them out on it. You don’t care about competition at all and haven’t done anything to help it, stop pretending you have and just accept it, and stop preaching BS.
I don’t see where I’ve blamed you for OIDA disbanding either, you’re arguing against something I haven’t said.
I don’t expect you to leave KT, but this whole ‘i care about competition’ is just a facade for someone wanting internet medals, so cut the ****

How does joining KT increase competition, are you that delusional? This is my point, you are chatting out of your arse. ‘oh I care about competition oh yeah’, no you don’t, you’ve done nothing to help competition in this tournament or the last, despite preaching about it. If I see someone chatting bull**** im gonna call them out on it. You don’t care about competition at all and haven’t done anything to help it, stop pretending you have and just accept it, and stop preaching BS.
I don’t see where I’ve blamed you for OIDA disbanding either, you’re arguing against something I haven’t said.
I don’t expect you to leave KT, but this whole ‘i care about competition’ is just a facade for someone wanting internet medals, so cut the ****

we have different definitions of competition. when i said that, i meant competition at the top of div A - ie. not one team dominating the tournament, but 2 or 3 competing for the win. i didn't mean filling div A with equally skilled teams. my intention was for KT and OIDA to be competing for the win and for that result to be unpredictable. i also never said i ONLY care about competition. obviously i want the team i'm in to win, i'm not some selfless paragon, but i also want to have to compete for the win and not for it to be a foregone conclusion.

also, i never preached about it to anyone. you spoke to me on steam about it and i said that i want the next tournament to be competitive, meaning i wanted there to be multiple teams that could win and that i wanted to fight for that win. you misinterpreted it as me making a statement about all the teams in div A being able to win or something.

Can we just keep this thread about the tournament and sign ups please and keep your own personal vendetta's towards each other either in your own chat or on teamspeak thanks.

Back
Top Bottom