I can't reach modding tools!

Users who are viewing this thread

I downloaded modding tool on steam. But when i click the start button, it won't open. Normal game opened. Every time i try but still this problem. How can access the editor?

It's not working for me. The modding tools launcher won't launch, and CTRL E doesn't do anything on regular single player launcher. I verified the integrity of both on steam, and apparently one file needed to be reaquired. And yup, both files are on the same disk.

Just tried restarting the pc. With the mod launcher I only get to the game launcher. If I hit Ctrl E there, nothing happens. If I hit play single player, it just turns off after a second or two.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
It's not working for me. The modding tools launcher won't launch, and CTRL E doesn't do anything on regular single player launcher. I verified the integrity of both on steam, and apparently one file needed to be reaquired. And yup, both files are on the same disk.

Just tried restarting the pc. With the mod launcher I only get to the game launcher. If I hit Ctrl E there, nothing happens. If I hit play single player, it just turns off after a second or two.
Are you using the release version of bannerlord and not the beta?

Also, Ctrl+e is used from the main menu, not the launcher.

Upvote 0
Are you using the release version of bannerlord and not the beta?

Also, Ctrl+e is used from the main menu, not the launcher.
Yup. And when I use the tools to start, it goes to launcher but when I hit start, it just fades away. In regular game CTRL E doesn't work. This is really annoying since I was sooo excited to start making maps.

Edit- a tiny steam window appears and disappears before I can read it when I launch.

Upvote 0
Tried launching it as admin? I know that probably doesn't help and here's another obvious one if you haven't tried it but have you restarted Steam and/or PC?

Make sure Anti-Virus/Firewall isn't blocking it either

Upvote 0
For anyone else having issues, because it took me way too long to figure out everything I needed to start the editor, just make sure of the following:
Bannerlord is downloaded and not a beta but the current release branch.
The mod tools are downloaded AND ON THE SAME HARDDRIVE as bannerlord. I had some issues launching cause the tools were not on my SSD with bannerlord.
Start the Mod TOOLS, not main bannerlord. This will give a launcher. Select single player. When the game menu comes up you will see the editor option on the top. You can press that or CTRL+ E to start the tools.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom