Resolved Tournament without Melee weapons

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.
When joining a tournament everyone fights without melee weapons. They can have shields or a bow, but no spears, maces, axes or swords. Then after fighting for a bit (might even make it to the next round) the game just crashes. Tested this on 1.5.2 and 1.5.3 beta.

This was only happening to me and not my friends, they played a couple months ago, so I went to version 1.4.1. After doing that the melee weapons did show but the game still crashed randomly.

I did only test this in the southern Empire and the western Empire.

I already did send 3 crash reports, but did not take the crash report ID. I am downloading the new 1.5.2 now again, when that is done I will send one through and post the ID here.

Download should be done in 3 hours from now.

Same happens to me all the time, I have a video of it which I'll upload tomorrow. The game either freezes or crashes depending on if I'm in the starting match or not.

Just happened again and I send a crash report:

2020-10-02_14.44.41_1cddc8cafca8ea058d6e90158c01e494

GPU: GTX 1060 6gb
GPU Driver Version: GeForce Ready Driver Version 456.55
CPU: Intel(R) CORE(TM) i7-7700 CPU @ 3.60GHZ
RAM: 16GB
Motherboard: MSI H110M PRO-VD PLUS (MS-7A15)
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD

Happened to me today as well, here's a video and the crash report:

2020-10-02_14.57.56_631fe40b823dbfb4e333123dee8b925d

Computer Specs:
GPU: Gigabyte RTX 2060 Super 8gb gaming oc
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3800x
RAM: G.Skill Aegis F4-3200C16D-32GIS (2x16gb)
Motherboard: ASRock X570 Phantom Gaming 4
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): System storage is SSD, game is on HDD along with everything else.

p.s. You guys gotta make it easier to copy and paste those codes instead of having to write them down.

Just happened again and I send a crash report:

2020-10-02_14.44.41_1cddc8cafca8ea058d6e90158c01e494

GPU: GTX 1060 6gb
CPU: Intel(R) CORE(TM) i7-7700 CPU @ 3.60GHZ
RAM: 16GB
Motherboard: MSI H110M PRO-VD PLUS (MS-7A15)
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD
Hi, the QA team could not reproduce this issue and noted that mods were used with these save files. Can you try removing all of your mods following this article and try to recreate this on an unmodded new game?
Happened to me today as well, here's a video and the crash report:

2020-10-02_14.57.56_631fe40b823dbfb4e333123dee8b925d

Computer Specs:
GPU: Gigabyte RTX 2060 Super 8gb gaming oc
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3800x
RAM: G.Skill Aegis F4-3200C16D-32GIS (2x16gb)
Motherboard: ASRock X570 Phantom Gaming 4
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): System storage is SSD, game is on HDD along with everything else.

p.s. You guys gotta make it easier to copy and paste those codes instead of having to write them down.

Have you used any mods currently or before with the save file you have sent with the crash dump?

Have you used any mods currently or before with the save file you have sent with the crash dump?
[/QUOTE]

No, I've never used mods, just the way the game comes on steam

Let me check, I'm playing right now.

I'm on a different save at the moment.
The game doesn't crash but no one spawns with weapons, I had to fight everyone with my fists to win

I'll try the save I sent with the crash report

Same thing occurs in my case. I will spell it letter by letter for you

U N M O D D E D

T O U R N A M E N T C R A S H I N G

U S E D T O W O R K

P L E A S E U N D O T H E C H A N G E S SOOOO I T W O R K S A G A I N

Hope you were able to catch this one Taleworlds. I understand that reading with understanding is mysterious unattainable ability but if you piece it together and put in google with voice over you should be able to make it ! :smile:

Same thing occurs in my case. I will spell it letter by letter for you

U N M O D D E D

T O U R N A M E N T C R A S H I N G

U S E D T O W O R K

P L E A S E U N D O T H E C H A N G E S SOOOO I T W O R K S A G A I N

Hope you were able to catch this one Taleworlds. I understand that reading with understanding is mysterious unattainable ability but if you piece it together and put in google with voice over you should be able to make it ! :smile:
You are breaking the rules of the forum. I want to ask you to be more discreet and polite, my warning will be the first and the last. The developers are doing everything possible to solve the problems with the game of each of the forum participants.

Back
Top Bottom