Hans 77

Knight at Arms
>Hey, I finally got into a match, nice!

>Round 1 begins

>Teammate goes cav, rides straight into enemy spawn, gets instantly killed

>The teammate ragequits

>It's now 6v5, we get stomped

>Enter round 2

>Another teammate goes cav, rides straight into enemy spawn, gets instantly killed

>The teammate ragequits

>It's now 6v4, we get stomped

>Rinse and repeat until match ends

I'm not making this up.

Try captain mode. Geniuses use crossbows and get maybe one or two kills then wiped out, or choose shields and stay in a spot to be rekt by arrows instead of advancing on archers, or better yet guys going f1f3 into the enemy without the team...

This behavior is prevalent throughout all the modes.

It's just the ragequits that get me.

Like, you had to have known what was up when you decided to suicide charge the enemy spawn. Then they act surprised their big plan didn't work and get angry and leave.

I really want solo queue to be a thing -I don't like stacking unless it's against other organized teams, otherwise it just feels unfair.

But when stuff like this happens constantly, it feels like the only option is team up with at least a friend or two to ensure at bare minimum a half-decent match.

I must have a clip somewhere of me putting "if you're mounted, don't run straight into the enemy inf clump" in chat just for one genius on my team to do just that. Now mind you, he somehow survived doing so - just to do it again less than half a minute later...

Ranked Mode is on its way, these will not be an issue because quitters will be getting extra rating decrease and matchmaking penalties on repeat offences.

Ranked Mode is on its way, these will not be an issue because quitters will be getting extra rating decrease and matchmaking penalties on repeat offences.

And what next? Ranked mode won't help to fix anything when there are at most 20 people queueing for Skirmish at any given time and more than half of them are clan stacks.

Do you have a plan on how to give the mode more traction once you're done with the updates?

0-2 losing, 2 of my "teammates" quit because losing is bad and not fun, have to carry the match with the rest and proceed to winning it 3-2 each one of us having more than 10 kills. Both people who left were randoms without clans...
And people complain about clan stacks being toxic and bad for the game...

The rest of Round 1, you can then watch a peasant ride your ragequited teammate's horse with your teammate's weapon slaying your team.
That happened once to me...
In the beginning, we talk in discord:
Watch out that guy is a very good cav.
Don't worry he is a peasant.
Wat? Don't feed pls!
Ouch...
****.... now he is cav.

I think everyone would appreciate the removal of crush through way more than a ranked mode that should have come on release when anyone was playing. you already gave clans servers no one cared about so why keep going? maybe work on something that will make MP playable.

I think everyone would appreciate the removal of crush through way more than a ranked mode that should have come on release when anyone was playing. you already gave clans servers no one cared about so why keep going? maybe work on something that will make MP playable.
They already stated that crushthrough is going to be adjusted so that only the 2 handed hammers will be able to crushthrough(going to be less likely), and next to impossible with all other 2 handed weapons.

They already stated that crushthrough is going to be adjusted so that only the 2 handed hammers will be able to crushthrough(going to be less likely), and next to impossible with all other 2 handed weapons.
The issue isn't the balance of the crush. It's the idea itself of having crush on all 2hs.

Did they actually state that it would be limited to 2h hammers? I missed that.
No, he said there would be more chance for a hammer to have crush. Which we knew from the start. He just says that 2hs that are not hammer have next to no chance of crush which begs the question why have it in the first place for all 2hs

No, he said there would be more chance for a hammer to have crush. Which we knew from the start. He just says that 2hs that are not hammer have next to no chance of crush which begs the question why have it in the first place for all 2hs
It's almost like armagan himself is behind crush through on all 2h (and the class system) so the other devs have to go along with it and make up excuses about how it only needs to be adjusted

What do you mean no one cared about the clan match function?? Do you really think players are gonna magically appear by removing crush through.

TW should focus on the big servers. Have them run stable without being forced to leave after every round and players are gonna come back. No casual cares about crush through since they can’t block anyway.

A good matchmaking system would help with this. I mean I'm level 90 something and I get matched with players that play for the first time. Ofcourse if there are not enough players to get a good match we should just match with whatever but that should just be on some time trigger.

Back
Top Bottom