So mod tools are out what mods are you hoping to see

Users who are viewing this thread

darkmanx23

Recruit
personally im hoping we get mods that brings some of the features from warband into bannerlord also a game of thrones overhaul

personally im hoping we get mods that brings some of the features from warband into bannerlord also a game of thrones overhaul
Since I am also a KCD/skyrim fans, I would like to see a well-written, story-rich mod where you may not necessarily roleplay a lord or king, but a soldier/ wanderer leading your small warband as the story progresses. The focus of such mod might shift to realism and uniqueness of characters during the storyline.

I am hoping that someone updates all the siege maps so there are some freaking arrow barrels on both offense and defense!

I really want modders to make castle ruins for different factions which we can rebuild it. If anyone wants to make it, I'll write backstories of those castles with pleasure. For more information what I meant please check out the link. :wink:

Castle Ruins For Creating a Kingdom

And it'll be great to have ships, naval warfare.

Also, it'll be good to see more cloaks/capes with or without furs.

Kind of a prequel to 1257 AD, Anno Domini 1084. Europe as it was in the year 1084. The Norman Conquest and the Viking Age were coming to a close, the Scandinavians were becoming a bit more chill, and the Crusades were on the horizon. A titanic clash of religion would soon begin. The Byzantines were struggling against the Seljuks. The Kievan Rus is facing a decline. So much stuff to explore, from Ireland to Persia or even farther.

I hope that the person(s) responsible for Perisno overhauls that mod and recreates it for Bannerlord.

Also, there's a mod where there is NO worldmap and the game is played entirely in the 3d-rendered mode ( I can't remember the name of it but will do a search for this thread). I found that mod very enjoyable to play since you never knew what parties were on the map. The world of Calradia was divided into large "zones" and you jumped from one zone to the next as you traveled with a system of cut scenes. It really created a sense of total immersion!

Edit: ( found it ! ) Explorer mod https://www.nexusmods.com/mbwarband/mods/6277
" Experience Calradia like never before in an unprecedented 'open-world' style RPG with persistent troop names, unique factions, stunning visuals - and no overworld map."

Oh i gotta try that!

I hope that the person(s) responsible for Perisno overhauls that mod and recreates it for Bannerlord.

Also, there's a mod where there is NO worldmap and the game is played entirely in the 3d-rendered mode ( I can't remember the name of it but will do a search for this thread). I found that mod very enjoyable to play since you never knew what parties were on the map. The world of Calradia was divided into large "zones" and you jumped from one zone to the next as you traveled with a system of cut scenes. It really created a sense of total immersion!

Edit: ( found it ! ) Explorer mod https://www.nexusmods.com/mbwarband/mods/6277
" Experience Calradia like never before in an unprecedented 'open-world' style RPG with persistent troop names, unique factions, stunning visuals - and no overworld map."
Explorer was an interesting concept that didn't quite work in the warband engine, but something like that should be a lot more doable in Bannerlord's engine since it allows for much bigger scenes.

Yes.
As armies move around Calradia, you may encounter them as they enter the same "zone" you're in. Of course, the scenes are big so you may pass by an army without seeing them if they're too far from you.
Also, you'll encounter merchants and warbands... You may follow them if it takes you too long to find towns and villages.
The world is rendered according to the worldmap we're all used to in Warband so if you're at a certain spot ( say, south of Rivacheg ) all you have to do is continue to head north and you'll stumble on Rivacheg. If you go north-west of it you'll stumble on the shore of the northern sea and have to decide which way to go to arrive there. Left ( west), right ( east ) ect...

Slick! I hope TW takes notice and considers DLC going this route - it be hotcakes

Oh man -sure its got some niggles but theres nothing like traveling thru countryside and seeing a 100 man Army or you really have no idea who they are -two hills away slowly marching toward something. The sense of awe and wonder is exactly what ive always craved from this series as that gets lost in that "you always know your in a battle -battle scenes"

Back
Top Bottom