Resolved since update, game is no longer in fullscreen (work around found)

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

carlllserrr

Recruit
game loads up in this weird configuration where it isn't fullscreen, but taking my mouse out of the game window doesn't allow me to click on other things. game wouldn't change to full screen through game options no matter how i tried.

Restarted the computer and started in safe mode, it then loaded properly

it was a one time bug. after starting in safe mode i went back to normal mode and the game no longer had an issue.

It happened several times within 30 minutes when it first happened (before testing in safe mode).

If it's a one time bug, the developers would not be able to reproduce this. I'm marking this thread as solved, but please update this thread if you encounter this again. If it does, please check from the configuration menu if the display mode is set to borderless fullscreen.

If it's a one time bug, the developers would not be able to reproduce this. I'm marking this thread as solved, but please update this thread if you encounter this again. If it does, please check from the configuration menu if the display mode is set to borderless fullscreen.

I understand completely, just wanted to try to help make the game better if i could :smile:

Back
Top Bottom