Beta Patch Notes e1.5.3

Users who are viewing this thread

Cannot put enemy lord prisoner into my castle dungeon. Has this been already reported?

Edit: never mind, reported this as bug. Savefile uploaded.

Last edited:
Steppe Marauders and Raiders are now assigned as Horse Archers.
also there is some sound issue, when you assign a companion to 2nd squad for example, the main hero command em like "troops" or "infantry" instead of "archers"

I don't see any statement from Taleworlds about the lack of actual banners in Bannerlord. It has been half a year already.
Are they really relying on a couple of modders? Or did I miss a statement from their end regarding siege fixes, banners and more battle scenes?

I don't see any statement from Taleworlds about the lack of actual banners in Bannerlord. It has been half a year already.
Are they really relying on a couple of modders? Or did I miss a statement from their end regarding siege fixes, banners and more battle scenes?
Yeah, it's very disappointing. I really want the battle banners but I don't want to download mods or enable cheat so ill just have to wait. What bothers me is the excuse they gave, they said its NOT a priority. Huh? what? excuse me? I'd take battle banners over new armour + sheep texture + Cheering any day. Just have to wait I guess.

Last edited:

I recall some months ago Calum saying that banners are being redesigned (for their purpose I guess), but they are not close to a priority right now

When crafting, the message 'xxx weapon has been added to <player name>'s inventory' now says the item has been added to Suna's inventory (an Aserai lord I've never met). Copying to tech support forum. Will upload a save at some point.

It seems that somebody has fixed the textures of the tartan and mail in Battanian armor and has also cut the shoulder pieces into a new item; which I'm glad about. I would have liked you guys to review "the thickness and volume"; but hey...it seems that "suggestion" has had some effect...

3D Sculptors may be fed up with modelling armour task, but every model out of the oven ought reflect the pride of a job well done and the satisfaction of delivering the best quality that each of us can offer.
Never lose your passion.
Looks much better, but still needs work imo

Looks much better, but still needs work imo

Despite the corrections, I doubt that those will be further improved; what is done is done. What I hope™ is that the ones that are still conceptual art, become modeled with a certain quality (sculpting, textured materials, thickness and volume...etc) above these latter.

Havent been following too closely to Dev's responses and outlook but what is the deal with such limited battle scenes? Scenes are extremely easy to create relatively speaking yet we have so few -what gives? Really makes the game feel monotonous

1601390246-mount-blade-ii-bannerlord-screenshot-2020-09-29-16-36-39-72.jpg

Am i the only one when I create a party? Companion don't have name... In my current game, new companion which theyr are new created are no name either...

1601390246-mount-blade-ii-bannerlord-screenshot-2020-09-29-16-36-39-72.jpg

Am i the only one when I create a party? Companion don't have name... In my current game, new companion which theyr are new created are no name either...
Not happening like that for me. Have you verified files through Steam? Could be a localization file missing (from your installation, or worse from the build).

Havent been following too closely to Dev's responses and outlook but what is the deal with such limited battle scenes? Scenes are extremely easy to create relatively speaking yet we have so few -what gives? Really makes the game feel monotonous
I wouldn't mind the lack of new scenes if it weren't for the fact that most of the ones we have now have too much elements in them for the sake of complication. For example, when you fight a battle in a flat spot of the world map with no trees, for some reason the game selects a scene with trees and worst of all ground that's not flat, so you have to keep reloading. It's very annoying.

TW, if you're listening, please on the next patch, add a few scenes that are flat with no trees. I don't think that would take a long time to make, no? literally a flat scene with nothing in it, nothing, just a flat scene. No trees or anything nothing. Just ground and maybe some grass. That seems like a 5 min job to me. Can we mange that?

Last edited:
I wouldn't mind the lack of new scenes if it weren't for the fact that most of the ones we have now have too much elements in them for the sake of complication. For example, when you fight a battle in a flat spot of the map with no trees, for some reason the game selects a scene with trees and worst of all ground that's not flat, so you have to keep reloading. It's very annoying.

TW, if you're listening, please on the next patch, add a few scenes that are flat with no trees. I don't think that would take a long time to make, no? literally a flat map with nothing in it, nothing, just a flat map. No trees or anything nothing. just ground and grass.

That sounds kinda boring... I don't think that on the World Map, a terrain without a "forest" would indicate a battle terrain without a single tree. It just means a not "forested" landscape.

Back
Top Bottom