Beta Patch Notes e1.5.3

Users who are viewing this thread

They've added some new battle scenes.

@Dejan may I ask, why don't you ever mention that a few more scenes were added with an update? That's not the first time it happens. The update 1.5.1 added a few more village scenes and was never mentioned in the patchnote as well. Is that intentional? I think that new scenes are worth mentioning as well.
Also, can we get a thread to show/list which castles, town and villages have their own unique scenes? that would be nice.

They've added some new battle scenes.

@Dejan may I ask, why don't you ever mention that a few more scenes were added with an update? That's not the first time it happens. The update 1.5.1 added a few more village scenes and was never mentioned in the patchnote as well. Is that intentional? I think that new scenes are worth mentioning as well.
We haven't added any new SP scenes with this update.

We haven't added any new SP scenes with this update.
That's strange. I've never seen some of them before. Like, the shore area behind the Quyaz - when I was taking a fight with someone there, a default Empire terrain was loading. Now it has a desert-like texture, suits the area much more.

Moreover, going back to 1.5.1 update, before the update all Sturgian villages fishing villages had the scene of the village in the mountains - after 1.5.1 a new scene was added with a village near the river.

Does this mean that before the update, all the scenes were messed up and the patch simply put them back where they belong?

A new Update , Zero Content.
Good Job TW. Thats how i know u!! Congrats for another AMAZING Update. Keep Up the Good work. You rock!

Monchug got stuck in my inventory. cant release, cant ransom or put in prison. therefor my companion is in in his prison for about 3 weeks now. also the "scout enemy garrison" quest breaks up when anyone declares peace.

Was there a hotfix? my game just updated and the version is different from yesterday.
It was the fix for wrong version being shown in the launcher.
Monchug got stuck in my inventory. cant release, cant ransom or put in prison. therefor my companion is in in his prison for about 3 weeks now. also the "scout enemy garrison" quest breaks up when anyone declares peace.
Were there any modifications?
Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves
You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier.

It was in 1.5.2 also. Mostly when leaving something, like a village, or after battle and clicking on a new target to go to on the map - then, there is a freeze of like 1-2 seconds, almost as if the game did a save.

I had this problem with 3 mods, which loads new mercenaries, new bandits or new clans. Are youre sure there is no mod which u are using? Because without mods i don't have this problem. But with mods, i have exactly this, because there is more going on in the world, more to load.

I am using no mods at all. Getting loading freezes after battle, when closing any UI screen (party screen, town screen for example). Started with 1.5.3

It was in 1.5.2 also. Mostly when leaving something, like a village, or after battle and clicking on a new target to go to on the map - then, there is a freeze of like 1-2 seconds, almost as if the game did a save.
I had this problem with 3 mods, which loads new mercenaries, new bandits or new clans. Are youre sure there is no mod which u are using? Because without mods i don't have this problem. But with mods, i have exactly this, because there is more going on in the world, more to load.
There's a new very noticeable pause when leaving something in 1.5.3 beta (no mods) which wasn't in 1.5.2 beta; but according to a post elsewhere that seems to have disappeared, is also present in 1.5.2 main branch. That might suggest one of the fixes common between 1.5.3 beta and 1.5.2 main is the cause, maybe an additional check to resolve the 'party info not displayed' bug, or some debug code that hasn't been removed.

It was the fix for wrong version being shown in the launcher.

Were there any modifications?
Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves
You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier.
no mods and did upload. also charm seem not to level properly when releasing nobles after battle.

Back
Top Bottom