BIG content drop this week! Right?

Users who are viewing this thread

fanugi

Sergeant
C'mon TW, let's see what you've been working on the last couple of weeks. I am ready for some new stuff. Make it rain!

There's been a lot of good suggestions from the player base here, which ones did you pick to implement into the game? If none of those worked out then I'm excited to see the next step in your vision of Bannerlord. Whatcha' got?

YOU CAN DO IT!!!

You're in for a world of disappointment my friend. Seriously, stop expecting so much from TW, lower your expectations.

07B89120-B48D-45FB-AF1D-49AF6CD16790.jpeg

C'mon TW, let's see what you've been working on the last couple of weeks. I am ready for some new stuff. Make it rain!

There's been a lot of good suggestions from the player base here, which ones did you pick to implement into the game? If none of those worked out then I'm excited to see the next step in your vision of Bannerlord. Whatcha' got?

YOU CAN DO IT!!!
Im mostly excited for the ui improvements emrozdemir was talking about since they seemed pretty cool

cant believe its been 7 months of crash fixes.....game is running alot smoother though so i cant be mad but im ready for some big content drops or at least mod tools so modders can do it for them

My hopes for siege gameplay was through the roof, expecting the FULL experience of taking over a town. Taking over walls, taking each bastion and positioning my archers there for cover, and finally pushing through the elite shield wall defending the keep. Now my hype is so low that every week I just look to see if the AI can use ladders, and every week I'm let down.

You guys are the problem, I've been waiting for this game for a decade and my expectations were always below 0. That's why I'm happy with the game and eagerly waiting for the years of development that is to follow. Once you stop hoping for miracles and look at the reality of the situation you realize that everything is going as expected.

I'd say around late spring they should be pretty much done with optimizations and turn focus towards large content updates. So around next year this time, we should start seeing some coveted Warband and Viking Conquest features trickling into the downloads. Which in turn will be followed by more bugs and more bug fixes.

You guys are the problem, I've been waiting for this game for a decade and my expectations were always below 0. That's why I'm happy with the game and eagerly waiting for the years of development that is to follow. Once you stop hoping for miracles and look at the reality of the situation you realize that everything is going as expected.

I'd say around late spring they should be pretty much done with optimizations and turn focus towards large content updates. So around next year this time, we should start seeing some coveted Warband and Viking Conquest features trickling into the downloads. Which in turn will be followed by more bugs and more bug fixes.

Yep. I dont uderstand what people here are talking about. I see another 2 quest added into the beta branch.

Back
Top Bottom