Warband Revival League

8v8 ladder type tournament to revive the warband native competitive scene #warbandRL

Quick Overview

Category
Warband
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions

[WRL] Congratulations and Thank Yous

Users who are viewing this thread

V1ncent

Sergeant Knight
Logo.png

Congratulations and Thank Yous

As the tournament comes to an end, it is time to congratulate our winners and look back on the first iteration of the Warband Revival League. We are extatic to have three amazing teams on the pedestal, who are without a doubt worthy of a lot of praise for their spectacular performances.

41YFPnh.png

Congratulations to Commando Oida for winning the tournament. You had an amazing run, not losing a single match you carried home the tournament victory. It was spectacular seeing that amount of skill and teamplay in one team and your impressive performance only solidifies your spot as one of the strongest ever warband teams to this date.

JU56ppH.png

Congratulations to Apis Europae for coming second. As a seasoned team consisting of veteran Warband players you have shown the whole community once again what you are still able to achieve, maintaining impressive amounts of dedication and skill. After a shaky start you seemed to be winning your matches effortlessly, showing your winner mentality and delivering great performances throughout.

DqM2idB.png

Conrgatulations to Irish Rebels for coming third. Undoubtedly you had some rough patches within your tournament run, but with dedication and commitment, as well as unbelievable teamplay, you managed to secure a well deserved third place and made yourself an entity within the Warband community again.

Furthermore I feel the dire need to say thank you:
First and foremost to the admin team running the tournament with me, you all did wonderful work. I want to thank Aeronwen for her expertise concerning the tournament rules, her accuracy, and the much appreciated call outs, whenever something wasn't up to standard. Also thank you for your work with the server bookings! Really well done! I want to thank Yami for her continuous effort and dedication to the statistics and for checking the matchlogs as well as confirming the matches, easily the hardest and most tedious task, you were truly a trooper! Bullez has my eternal gratitude for providing the servers and taking care of them as well as taking care of the league tables and fixtures. Also a huge thanks to Ascarion and RonnyJonny for taking care of the roster thread, to Triari for starting up the mentorship program, and to Weesmithy and Aras for jumping in whenever necessary. A huge thank you as well to all the referees, namely LaPache, Roberto_Italiano and Achaner, who helped make the tournament a success!

I want to thank our anonymous sponsors for making possible the t-shirt deal, and want to remind everybody once again of their kind message to please wear a mask to protect yourself and others!

I especially want to thank Roudrac for designing all these cool logos and rewards. It was a pleasure working with you and what you've created for us is truly outstanding!

Thank Yous go out to The Cardboard Box, Pixelisado's Team and Fietta as well as their respective co-hosts for covering a huge chunk of the matches in their streams and making them an enjoyable experience for everyone to watch.

And last but not least I would like to thank the community for their feedback and constructive criticism, it is much appreciated and it was a pleasure running this tournament with and for you!

See you around,

Vincent

Last edited by a moderator:
Tourney was fantastic, thanks alot for hosting!

Thanks to everyone who helped out as a streamer, admin or referee.
SO to IR obvs, was fun playing with yall.

Awards looking very fire, very nice.

Yep, these awards, much like the header, are really neat.

Congratz OIDA on your undefeated run and a big thanks to the whole admin team for hosting a well-rounded and enjoyable tournament.

Many congrats to OIDA.

GJ AE & IR.

Nvm T-shirts, you all got the best looking awards in game ^^ Many thanks to @Roudrac whose work has adorned many tournaments and who is always helpful.

Was an honour to work with such a cool admin team, really felt like I took it easy this tourney. Thanks to everyone who gave up their time to stream and ref, it really helps out the tourney and makes it more fun for all of us.

Thanks to everyone that joined.

I really enjoyed jon’s top ten plays again, I hope this idea continues to develop.

Yep, these awards, much like the header, are really neat.

Congratz OIDA on your undefeated run and a big thanks to the whole admin team for hosting a well-rounded and enjoyable tournament.

Reading your post I wanted to take the time to thank you for making your very comprehensive final match preview, was really good once again and always adds so much to the bigger picture of each tournament, really appreciate you and your work!

Reading your post I wanted to take the time to thank you for making your very comprehensive final match preview, was really good once again and always adds so much to the bigger picture of each tournament, really appreciate you and your work!
I had a blast doing it and it helped me gain back some motivation to cover potential future tournaments so thanks to you for giving me the occasion to write about a great match.

Congrats to everyone!

Big thanks to Aeronwen, Deacon and Kane for co-commentating my streams :party:

Also, very nice Warband tournament to go back to for some casting! I really enjoyed streaming the Final and quarterfinal, those where great games!

Back
Top Bottom