We! The followers in the name of the powers of Soon!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Dr-Shinobi

This thread will be updated in the name of Soon!
Heathens of Now are not welcome!

"Everything comes to him who waits"
Verse 1.5.2

Praise Soon

file-20191128-176606-1js6749.jpg

"Hatred stirs up conflict, but love covers all wrongs.
Proverbs 20:2 from the book of Earlieth Access

"Thy non believers in Soon will forever burn with rage quits as their memories could not be saved"
Verse 1.0.2. Soon giventh Soon takenth - From the scripts The fire of Walls

"When is a question, now is a demand, but Soon is a statement: a statement of truth." - From the book of Earlieth Access

"And Callum said, let there be soon: and there was soon." - Genusis 1.01

"Those who walk with Soon always reach their destination." - From the High priest Shiroin

"Dejan opened the book of Earlieth access blinded by its light and said: Show me Soon and Soon reveled itself" - Verse: 1.53 From the lost papyrus scripts which was found by the paid trolls and defenders of Tale Worlds in the pyramids of.....*Swat team breaches in*

"For the wrath of Soon is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men." - Sodom & Austin
Chapter 86 Verse 1.53

"Beware of the trickster To, because it can never be Soon" - From the scripts The fire of Walls / Verse unknown since it has never been seen

"Hope can ebb, Hope can rise, but Soon is constant; ever flowing. Soon cares not for your optimism or pessimism - Soon is Soon.
Though Hope is of Soon, Hope is not guaranteed. Hope is not always there. But Soon... Soon will always be" - Chapter 52 From the book: Pilgrims of Soon (as the journey will always be Soon)

"Soon never lets you down, Soon is always to come" -Stan the man inspired by dedicated follower and discoverer of Soon Itsausername in his holy quests of Soon

"As Soon said for the first time, Soon all rage ended" -From the scripts of the Fire of Walls (first ages of chapters)

"So it was said that all things will come in the time of Soon. Waste time not wondering when, but know that... Soon. -Echoes that has said been heard inside the fountain of wishes

"Soon: like time is a relative concept of perception" - Those who waits for something good, have to wait no more within the concept of Soon....From an brothers insight while meditating on the mountains of threads

Last edited:
Soon the god of us all he wiil unite us in his greatness as we followers of Soon use this great word to its greatest extent.

Soon!!?!? What trickery is this? I am a follower of the power of NOW! Feel my power! It happens NOW!

Mods you take care of this in the name of Soon or else Soon is gonna come down with an vengeance on us all
Do not worry follower of Soon. Soon take on justice before all and we as his followers are safer. (Don't forget this is a joke btw not the religion but it is a meme so take it as that) Other then that Soon will strike this heretic.

You see, soon is always just out of reach. You guys can keep chasing Soon, but I know that Now is always with me. The power of Now is always on display. All powers of soon are fated to either fade away, or be consumed by the power of now. Basically, Now eats soon, but picks the best parts and the rest go to waste. Now doesn't make sausages out of soon.

Yes Soon everyone will understand, Soon has the answers to all our questions
Soon is almighty.
He is a great god.
He has given us this word that we shall use.
He will view all the same if a follower of Soon but betryal is unacceptable even if it went to that.
Soon defends his followers an almighty god praise be this word and all followers of Soon.

Last edited:
You see, soon is always just out of reach. You guys can keep chasing Soon, but I know that Now is always with me. The power of Now is always on display. All powers of soon are fated to either fade away, or be consumed by the power of now. Basically, Now eats soon, but picks the best parts and the rest go to waste. Now doesn't make sausages out of soon.
Now is already gone Soon is eternal.

Now is already gone Soon is eternal.
Now is never gone. Now is always with me. You're thinking of yesterday. Yesterday is already gone. Now ate soon and excreted yesterday. Kind of like how yeast eats sugar and excretes alcohol. Yesterday is what was soon but only now can decide which parts of soon are able to become yesterday. The leftovers of soon not consumed by now eventually decay into "should have", "could have", "would have", and "Thank god I didn't do that."

Now is never gone. Now is always with me. You're thinking of yesterday. Yesterday is already gone. Now ate soon and excreted yesterday. Kind of like how yeast eats sugar and excretes alcohol. Yesterday is what was soon but only now can decide which parts of soon are able to become yesterday. The leftovers of soon not consumed by now eventually decay into "should have", "could have", "would have", and "Thank god I didn't do that."
Now the now that you spoke of before is already gone when a new now needs to be created his weakness is shown but Soon the almighty will always be with us

A quote from the bible of Soon to get us through these hard times.-
"Everything comes to him who waits"
Verse 1.5.2
Praise Soon™

Back
Top Bottom