Im think done after Scramble League

Users who are viewing this thread

I mean we saw this from far away honestly. As far back as in the alpha you could see this coming.

Maybe TW put thought behind the class system, but just not enough lol
Yeah. We called this as soon as the system was announced. If they had scrapped it that moment and started working on something better, we would have a much better game right now. Instead we were told to "wait and see" and surprise, the flaws are exactly what we said they would be.

Yeah. We called this as soon as the system was announced. If they had scrapped it that moment and started working on something better, we would have a much better game right now. Instead we were told to "wait and see" and surprise, the flaws are exactly what we said they would be.
The thing is, the perk system is far from finished. But the problem is that once again, the hinted perks that would get introduced would set off the balance even more, and are going to be again another controversial introduction like crush on all 2handers, that they most likely will once again put even with community warning them not to. The files indicated passive perks, which go from passive healing, to some perks that seem go for a "beserker mode". All which we won't be able to read off players while playing.

I know I bring this up often but KO used to be one of if not the biggest and most active clan on the NA side at one point, we would play with about 20 players atleast at a time in skirmish but the failure of Taleworlds to implement a battle mode or proper balancing for the game has killed the clan and many others. At most now we only get 6 people on maybe once a week to play together and most of our people have uninstalled the game. This ****show is beyond pathetic and has if anything destroyed the multiplayer side of the community. I've been here since Multiplayer Beta a year ago and ill be hanging up the sword after this tournament, **** this game and **** Taleworlds

the current class system shouldn't exist.

YQjsg.png

The devs are being a complete ****ing joke mate, after I read the 'future' patch of 1.5 before it dropped, I was rather optimistic and then they shove down crush through and forget the results of the fast weapons and how spammy they would be. Archery is still call of duty levels of easy, TTKs are retarded long for infantry, menavlions still kill you from 10cm distance. I have 0 hopes on the kids who develop the multiplayer anymore, the only reason I stick around is for mods and for people with actual passion and skill to make this game whole again. The only guy in TW MP dev team that I respect is AVRC because he got into meaningful discussion with us, doing the job of Callum (lmao) and provided us with information we asked. The rest should go develop a mobile game.

Eb has consistently been correct and well-researched in his posts criticizing the decisions of Taleworlds. They should be considered for community liaison for North America.

Idk but it's hilarious

It's really hard for someone who doesn't know either of you to look at Canton's comment and see past the 'flame', obviously I both know you well enough to know Canton was being sarcastic based on people's previous responses to game hate. It's hard to tell if people don't know you well (I didn't hand out the warning).

Taleworlds should let modders fix where they fail. And then when modders have made 200 alternatives where 2-3 succeed Taleworlds should adopt ideas from those mods/servers which are successful. Viking conquest is a good example of this.

Taleworlds should let modders fix where they fail. And then when modders have made 200 alternatives where 2-3 succeed Taleworlds should adopt ideas from those mods/servers which are successful. Viking conquest is a good example of this.
You mean let taleworlds take the credit for something other people did?

Back
Top Bottom