SP - General [Suggestions] Deep Character Creation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello , so as we know right now our character creation is ok and we can do many cool things atm, but its not so great if we want to go more advanced and create almost a look-alike characters we wish , so here are some of my and other people ideas how to make it much more advanced.
First of all , let;s start with this great mod, that i think really should make its way to the game, its adding a lot of customizations to the character creation.
Keep in mind i suggest this changes only for Single Player.
Detailed Character Creation
Features:
  • Weight
  • Rename NPC Wanderer and Noble names
118-1585977045-2050641388.png

And second mode being
Full Body Sliders FIXED
Features:
  • Belly Size
  • Hip Size
  • Butt Size
  • Thigh Size
  • Calf Size
  • Foot Size
  • Breast Size
  • Torso Size
  • Chest Size
  • Neck Size
  • Uperarm Size
  • Shoulder Size
Screenshot_15.jpg

Besides that , i wanted to adress other features that could be added to the character creations.

My ideas
Features:
  • Adding Tattoos on any part of the body (with the option to add as many tattoos as we want , also having an option to move them on the body, change their size and shape, color )
  • Adding Scars(from different types of weapons - like burn scars) on any part of the body (with the option to add as many scars as we want , also having an option to move them on the body, change their size and shape, )
  • A more various range of selecting hair/skin/eyes/tattoos/scars color (instead of having only few colors from which to pick i suggest adding a wheel of colors
  • More hairs/beards variations (coloring beard hair and head hair to different colors not the same.)
  • A lotof more deep options for face creation (so we could really dive in creating realistic looking characters from other games for example)
  • Adding slots for head equipements (like eye patches or something else we can put on the head, also adding an option to hide helms)
As a representation of what we could achive having more of what i suggested.
Norse_Kratos.png
Oberin.jpg
LittleFing2er.jpg
Hound.jpg
Drogo.jpg
Floki1.jpg
Ragnar.jpg
Baldur.jpg
Crixus.jpg
Ganikus.jpg
Sparta.jpg
Dondarion.jpg

Last edited:
Both character creation and banner creation isnt complete in my opinion in the vanilla game. Theres more work to be done there for sure.
However both dont need very substantial changes just small ones like body mass and perhaps more voices like slavic, nord and arabic kind of. Banners however really need some work because its the most basic sht ive seen in years

Last edited:
On "bouncing" my mind thought something else ?
hey we all got our viewing gspots ^^...Some got bouncing ponytails....mine is neck and shoulders but guess ive got to some type of advanced stages during the years xD

Last edited:
Since the DCC mod is de facto dead i realy, realy, REALY need its functions in vanila. It's a must have mod and allows for way better immersion during campaign by editing your character and NPCs any way you want for a specific themed playthrough.

Great suggestion, I feel like we cant create delicate/young/pretty male faces with the current system, they all look too sharp or big big bonk dudes and sometimes I just want to create a dex vlandian with some lancelot vibes

I'm confused... the body changes gradually?

Yeah.

I haven't dug particularly deep into it, but the jist of it is that frequent fights and high vigor/endurance skills turn you into The Terminator, while waiting in settlements with high food variety will have you looking like Fat Albert.

Yeah.

I haven't dug particularly deep into it, but the jist of it is that frequent fights and high vigor/endurance skills turn you into The Terminator, while waiting in settlements with high food variety will have you looking like Fat Albert.
Cool.. I didn't know.. although it seemed to me that my character has lost weight over time...
Anyway, shouldn't crash or break my save game installing-editing-uninstalling the mod... right?

Please guys, vote! ?

Why does this suggestion thread has so little activity and neither is at top suggestions. IMO instead of doing patches of whatever they want they should all focus in one thing, how about they put the artists to add 10 more hairstyles and 10 more tattoos/scars and we just go with that until the next patch comes.

And why do they put the scars and tattoos in the same page, why cant we do everything in our character instead of being forced to choose one?
Also a BIG +1 to body tattoos/scars. Should be added too. Creating a character's face is nice but the rest is really lacking and missing

Why does this suggestion thread has so little activity and neither is at top suggestions. IMO instead of doing patches of whatever they want they should all focus in one thing, how about they put the artists to add 10 more hairstyles and 10 more tattoos/scars and we just go with that until the next patch comes.

And why do they put the scars and tattoos in the same page, why cant we do everything in our character instead of being forced to choose one?
Also a BIG +1 to body tattoos/scars. Should be added too. Creating a character's face is nice but the rest is really lacking and missing

This suggestion has been put forward many, many times, and was one of the more popular mod. Not like we can add anything to the discussion other than MOaR SLIDAS.. it's up to Taleworlds, if they even read the suggestions.

Many of these parameters are already in game, just hidden, probably incomplete, I guess? Who know? And I hope we get more hairstyles soon, we are missing so many basic styles, let alone fancy ones...

Back
Top Bottom