Feels like end times

Users who are viewing this thread

Warlord-616x

Recruit
hey guys just playing through the campaign and with the way death works right now it kinda feels like the end of days in game. i mean the older generation just whittles away from even just age while the new generation is coming up the ai tech doesnt support so just gives a feeling like the next gen of kids isnt rising to the occasion (lol).

is it weird that im starting to get a Highlander meets Children of Men vibe in my war for calradia and kingdoms living on borrowed time fighting for it all till the end?

im not complaining, and obviously this is a work in progress, but was just wondering if anyone else had this feeling in the current state. certainly been an interesting and fun experience this playthrough overall lol.

Well, Bannerlord is meant to be set in the final days of the Calradic Empire. Frankly, I'm kind of disappointed that **** hasn't gone full Total War Attila. I wish settlements could actually be devastated. As things are now, it just doesn't feel brutal enough.

Well, Bannerlord is meant to be set in the final days of the Calradic Empire. Frankly, I'm kind of disappointed that **** hasn't gone full Total War Attila. I wish settlements could actually be devastated. As things are now, it just doesn't feel brutal enough.
I'd love a Civ mechanic where you can choose to destroy settlements, but I feel like it would cause issues if the AI were allowed to do it. To counter that, being able to create settlements would be nice (with rules based on how close/far you are to other settlements, etc) . Would be some nice mods.

ya even end of the world aside once the games gets into a further state every castle and town having lvl 3 everything and 1k men defending them can get tedious. wish i could just burn some of them especially in places im not ready to keep...

I'd love a Civ mechanic where you can choose to destroy settlements, but I feel like it would cause issues if the AI were allowed to do it. To counter that, being able to create settlements would be nice (with rules based on how close/far you are to other settlements, etc) . Would be some nice mods.
I think it would be simple enough. You destroy a settlement and you'd leave ruins behind. From that, you can choose to build a new one in its place.

Back
Top Bottom