Patch Notes e1.5.1

Users who are viewing this thread

Hotfix 14/09/20
  • Fixed a trade screen related crash.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when entering the smithy in any town.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred if the player kingdom made peace during a battle simulation.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when a rider dismounted from their mount outside the map borders and their mount was damaged within a small time window.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when changing the owner of an issue when the issue owner died.
  • Fixed a server-side crash that happened while cleaning up dynamic scene objects, such as dropped weapons.
  • Fixed a crash that happened when the player opened the journal screen with a tier 4 clan and with Neretze's Folly quest active.
  • Fixed a bug that made Radagos disappear from the tutorial.
  • Creating caravan for Lord Needs Tutor quest NPC is disabled.

At zero renown at start, feels grindy to get to level 2 clan tier. Would like to see more earned for battles at this point.
Sounds like a bug you should report it. you should be able to start with 20 10 and 5

Edit started a new game with option of +20 i start with 20 renown

Hotfix 17/09/20
  • Prevented storyline related heroes from being able to be killed in battles during storyline quests.
  • Fixed an issue that prevented locations of characters being updated in a settlement that the player was in after a declaration of war or peace.
  • Fixed an issue that made players able to open conversations with prisoners without entering the castle.
  • Fixed an issue that caused the player and conversation partner to spawn in the enemy lords hall during a siege.
  • Fixed a crash that happened when entering a hideout.
  • Fixed a rare issue that caused villages to start raiding themselves without an enemy encounter.

@Callum The stone icon and the cancel icon are the same in the drop weapon menu.
zBPdWl8.jpg

Soo i find smth very interesting... My character has a 100% chance of succeding in a "persuation" checks. you know, those dialogues with chance of succeed.... And i dont know if its a bug and i should report it, or.... my character has 76 charm.... and a perk with persuation from Athletics at 75

I got a 1.5.1 small update yesterday but no notes from TW on what it was about. Did I miss the hotfix list? Anyone know? I can't tell if anything was changed. I still can't assign my clan members roles without talking to them directly. I thought that would be fixed.

TW, any chance of letting us know when the next major update is going to take place? I'm burned out on 1.5.1 but I have managed to save Sturgia from extinction so far. Minor victory.

I got a 1.5.1 small update yesterday but no notes from TW on what it was about. Did I miss the hotfix list? Anyone know? I can't tell if anything was changed. I still can't assign my clan members roles without talking to them directly. I thought that would be fixed.

TW, any chance of letting us know when the next major update is going to take place? I'm burned out on 1.5.1 but I have managed to save Sturgia from extinction so far. Minor victory.
I got the download too, no idea what's about...

Probably this week...Hopefully, until Thursday we can wait for an update

Hotfix 22/09/20
  • Fixed a crash that happened when the main hero tried to marry someone that was in the same AI-led army.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when giving an order to a formation that was created with the F7 Transfer feature.
  • Fixed an issue related to the entry request when the player waited for some time in a castle settlement.
  • Fixed the issue for save games that have dead quest givers.

I can't move(wasd) with deadcam when i die at these places:
(It's just staying where you die, when you try to move deadcam)

-Sp custom war (just able to watch other AIs)
-Mp TDM Mode (just able to watch other Players)
-Mp Siege Mode (just able to watch other Players)

I can't use Specator mode Mp.

e.1.5.1

I can't move(wasd) with deadcam when i die at these places:
(It's just staying where you die, when you try to move deadcam)

-Sp custom war (just able to watch other AIs)
-Mp TDM Mode (just able to watch other Players)
-Mp Siege Mode (just able to watch other Players)

I can't use Specator mode Mp.

e.1.5.1
Yea I have the same problem too, I just have to watch other players/NPC instead.

Back
Top Bottom