F me left right and center. Cant keep a fief.

Users who are viewing this thread

I own the kingdom, I literally single handedly took it, everyone loves me and I have a **** ton of influence.

Why the F cant I keep a single fief I take?

I already own the majority of the kingdom, but I dont like sharing. How does the algorithm work? Who do I need to blow to keep a fief?

Why the F cant I keep a single fief I take?

I already own the majority of the kingdom...

You just answered your own question.

How does the algorithm work?
Like this:
Here's the new Merit Score equation:

Ballot-Merit-Equation-1-4-3.png

• The Clan Tier Bonus has not changed.
  • The Total Clan Strength now properly subtracts out the garrison strength of the captured fief from the faction ruler's total strength, which will lower the faction ruler's bonus by a small amount.
  • The No Fief Bonus has not changed and is still 30.
  • The Capturer Bonus has been reduced to 30 (from 50).
  • The Ruler Bonus has been reduced to 60 (from 100).
  • The Poverty Bonus is now added when clans have < 30k gold. The less they have the bigger the bonus up to a maximum of 30. The exact formula to determine the bonus is [30 - (Clan Gold / 1000)], so if a clan has 20k gold they get 10 points, if a clan has 10k gold they get 20 points, etc.
  • The Player Bonus is a flat 30 point bonus that only applies to the player clan.
The Player Bonus + Capturer Bonus now equals the bonus that the faction ruler gets from the Ruler Bonus, so those will cancel each other out if the player captured the fief.

The rest of the thread includes more details, but that's the formula. Other clans are presumably getting in with the no fief bonus, the poverty bonus and not getting hurt so much by value of their existing clan fiefs.

If you don't like sharing, don't have any vassals. Nobody wants to support a king that will take everything for himself. They want to have property and income as much as you would if you were a vassal like them

Back
Top Bottom