[WBMM] Unban Appeals

Users who are viewing this thread

Your nickname: Unnamed
Server & Time (if possible): --
A short description of the situation: Played one match with K:grin: 8:0 as vaegir horseman on Nord Town and have been banned
For how long were you banned?: Permanently
Who banned you?: --
What rules did you break?: Smurf
Why should we unban you?: I am not smurf.
D1I9JZs.png

Your nickname: Cladius
Server & Time (if possible): not possible
A short description of the situation: Cjj is teamkilling me every round and ı responded him for this before ı banned temporarily after 2 minute permanently
Who banned you?: I dont know
What rules did you break?: I dont know
Why should we unban you?: Because ı didnt deserve it permanently ban
I don't think it was unjustified as your ban history is quite large and you do not seem to show any change in your behavior.

Your nickname: Unnamed
Server & Time (if possible): --
A short description of the situation: Played one match with K:grin: 8:0 as vaegir horseman on Nord Town and have been banned
Who banned you?: --
What rules did you break?: Smurf
Why should we unban you?: I am not smurf.
D1I9JZs.png
So, you deleted your old unban appeal and made a new one? Smurfing is still forbidden therefore you will remain banned.

Last edited:
I don't think it was unjustified as your ban history is quite large and you do not seem to show any change in your behavior.

So, you deleted your old unban appeal and made a new one? Smurfing is still forbidden therefore you will remain banned.
I am not a smurf. If I am smurf, then what second account you banned?

Your nickname:Whalter
Server & Time (if possible):-
A short description of the situation:
A admin who name is Gameshero claimed to me as a cheater.I refused this claim. after he wanted to attain to my coumputer with teamviewer. I refused his request for i didn't trust him. after that I was banned permanently by Gameshero
[/ b]
For how long were you banned?:perm
Who banned you?:Gamesheero

What rules did you break?:-
Why should we unban you?:-

My ban history is only leaving an active match ı dont have ban for intentional teamkilling also cjj is intentional teamkilled me every round and ı respond so ı dont deserve permanent ban ban me some days but it mustn't be permanently

No , russians some germans some uk players (shark) , u are a ****ing racist , Turk and muslim hater thats why u are thinking like this
It’s a fact the overwhelming poor playing population is Turkish and frankly some of those don’t deserve to play in a competitive client. There are also those who I considered to be **** who have recently improved.

People like you Faith are exactly the reason why many people dislike turkish players in the community. You have proven to be a poor addition to this community and unfortunately almost always when it comes to disliked people like you, there is a turkish player behind it. It's a fact not racism.

Your nickname:Whalter
Server & Time (if possible):-
A short description of the situation:
A admin who name is Gameshero claimed to me as a cheater.I refused this claim. after he wanted to attain to my coumputer with teamviewer. I refused his request for i didn't trust him. after that I was banned permanently by Gameshero
[/ b]
For how long were you banned?:perm
Who banned you?:Gamesheero

What rules did you break?:-
Why should we unban you?:-
I will have to speak to Gameshero about this since you don't really provide me with much information here. Rejected for now.

My ban history is only leaving an active match ı dont have ban for intentional teamkilling also cjj is intentional teamkilled me every round and ı respond so ı dont deserve permanent ban ban me some days but it mustn't be permanently
Unbanned you were banned long enough.

Your nickname: siara
Server & Time (if possible): I don't remember server, April this year
A short description of the situation: I was trolling,
For how long were you banned?: half a year
Who banned you?: LaPache I think, not sure tho
What rules did you break?: Trolling
Why should we unban you?: I won't troll anymore, just want to play sometimes. I will follow the rules

Your nickname: Searg_Kowal
Server & Time (if possible): 18.10.20
A short description of the situation: I play normal mm,im new to mm,but i play warband since 2011 and wfas since 2011, today i return home and i see i have a permament ban xD
For how long were you banned?: permament
Who banned you?: i dont know
What rules did you break?:
i dont know?
Why should we unban you?: Im an old m&b player, new to mm, played 3 matches only so far, very friendly, im a great teamplayer and administrator

Your nickname: Searg_Kowal
Server & Time (if possible): 18.10.20
A short description of the situation: I play normal mm,im new to mm,but i play warband since 2011 and wfas since 2011, today i return home and i see i have a permament ban xD
For how long were you banned?: permament
Who banned you?: i dont know
What rules did you break?:
i dont know?
Why should we unban you?: Im an old m&b player, new to mm, played 3 matches only so far, very friendly, im a great teamplayer and administrator
Could you try to log in again? I've checked your account and there is no ban on it, so you should be able to play.

Why should we unban you?: I won't troll anymore, just want to play sometimes. I will follow the rules
Forwarded your unban appeal to the team to make a decision.

You are unbanned. Please follow the rules!

Your nickname: wonski
A short description of the situation:, remember it like it was yesterday ( but it was not yesterday ) i got paid by enemy player so i let him kill me 1v1 on flag. I trolled multiply times especially these two lions Peter and Scar and forcing ppl to subscribe my yt chanel, this one --> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9A6-ayt4Hd5m8oyCkqMjkQ
Who banned you?: my dear friend LaPache
What rules did you break?: Trolling and Trolling Legends of Warband : Peter and Scar
Why should we unban you?: Everyday i get ton of messages from Warband competetive, pro ,hypery, extra, turbo players that the lvl of mms unbelievable decreased since i get banned also a lot of ppl just miss me, so i decided to not troll anymore and follow the rules. Just want to have fun with my Gs

Your nickname: wonski
A short description of the situation:, remember it like it was yesterday ( but it was not yesterday ) i got paid by enemy player so i let him kill me 1v1 on flag. I trolled multiply times especially these two lions Peter and Scar and forcing ppl to subscribe my yt chanel, this one --> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9A6-ayt4Hd5m8oyCkqMjkQ
Who banned you?: my dear friend LaPache
What rules did you break?: Trolling and Trolling Legends of Warband : Peter and Scar
Why should we unban you?: Everyday i get ton of messages from Warband competetive, pro ,hypery, extra, turbo players that the lvl of mms unbelievable decreased since i get banned also a lot of ppl just miss me, so i decided to not troll anymore and follow the rules. Just want to have fun with my Gs
Doesnt seem that time changed your behaviour.

Back
Top Bottom