Question about Rebellions and Gov Types

Users who are viewing this thread

A few years back I saw a post on the steam community forum stating that we would be able to manage the kingdom by choosing the type of government. Denoracy, oligarchy, and feudal monarchy were among the list of options I think. I am not sure if this was ever worked on or if the poster was just spreading misinformation, but is this planned for the future? Also, will certain clans be able to rebel against the leader of the faction and install their own king, I am fairly sure this was promised.

A few years back I saw a post on the steam community forum stating that we would be able to manage the kingdom by choosing the type of government. Denoracy, oligarchy, and feudal monarchy were among the list of options I think. I am not sure if this was ever worked on or if the poster was just spreading misinformation, but is this planned for the future? Also, will certain clans be able to rebel against the leader of the faction and install their own king, I am fairly sure this was promised.
Probably was a misinformation or maybe you made a confusion of games?

Rebellions? yes, they said would be implemented, but Gov types, i never saw any mention of that, if you still have a link of where you saw it

So, I have not heard of this. What you do have in the game are a set of Kingdom policies. Depending on which policies you choose, your kingdom may in more ways be deomocratic versus monarchic, but it is not a specific choice as you are mentioning. I think it is better currently personally as the system with policies gives you a lot of freedom to make the kingdom you want. I'd imagine if they implemented something like that, it would have to limit which policies you could choose.

So, I have not heard of this. What you do have in the game are a set of Kingdom policies. Depending on which policies you choose, your kingdom may in more ways be deomocratic versus monarchic, but it is not a specific choice as you are mentioning. I think it is better currently personally as the system with policies gives you a lot of freedom to make the kingdom you want. I'd imagine if they implemented something like that, it would have to limit which policies you could choose.

Yes, I'm planning a mod that will either allocate government types to specific factions, or allow players to choose their government type. For example, if you choose Vlandia, you will get a Republic / Democratic / Monarchy ??? government If you choose Battavia or Khuzaits, your default government type will probably be "Tribal". Empire would have ... "Imperial" ??

Each government type will have different population types , and different recruitment / soldier types.

Each government would have related policies only

Interested ?

Back
Top Bottom