Beta Patch Notes e1.5.2

Users who are viewing this thread

Yes, using mod at this stage means you won't help the devs to find and eliminate bugs. There's no point in playing beta version with mods.
It can cause lot more serious problems to devs. For example if they report issues without being aware it was caused by a mod they use.
I am not sure if the devs can actually know the player is using mods. After all, the current mods are not official mods (as far as I understand it correctly) but hacks of the code itself. If this is the case the mod users could cause lot more troubles at the end.

BTW - I thought the deaf of Nozhon causing main quest issue was solved. It failed here...

It can cause lot more serious problems to devs. For example if they report issues without being aware it was caused by a mod they use.
I am not sure if the devs can actually know the player is using mods. After all, the current mods are not official mods (as far as I understand it correctly) but hacks of the code itself. If this is the case the mod users could cause lot more troubles at the end.

BTW - I thought the deaf of Nozhon causing main quest issue was solved. It failed here...
When you report a bug they ask if you use a mod and they ask your save file sometimes.. So, makes zero sense to lie to them when all we want is a great game

Anyway, we don´t need your feedback (there is mod...) in this thread for the stuff we talk about.

We know there are mods, you didn´t discover the holy grail.

Has been written by the biggest spammer and weeper here, with almost 1000 posts of complaining in tears because for him 50€ was „so expensive” :grin: Fantastic! Enjoy Your amazing life :grin:

Sure, but it depends if You play for „help devs find the bugs” or just for Your own fun & satisfaction.

Anyway, You really think that devs actually need Your feedback so hard? Imo they should notice single-handedly that „some” stuff isn’t working :wink:
That's what the beta branch and the beta thread is for. If anyone wants to play with mods (and I have done, and will do), or promote the use of mods, that should be on the main branch, not the beta. Seriously, no one has complained about you recommending mods in any thread other than this one. Wrong place, as you said yourself. I don't agree with MostBlunted on much, but... :smile:.

When you report a bug they ask if you use a mod and they ask your save file sometimes.. So, makes zero sense to lie to them when all we want is a great game
I wasn't talking about lying. I was talking about cases where they somehow forget they use mods. Or they get into vanilla issue discussion topics saying "worksops are all good"... I saw many posts with such content.

I wasn't talking about lying. I was talking about cases where they somehow forget they use mods. Or they get into vanilla issue discussion topics saying "worksops are all good"... I saw many posts with such content.
I see, i misuderstood them...
But as I say to Lesbo.. Using mods sometimes makes hard for the Staff to replicate the issues, the real issues the game has... With all due respect, if you play using mods that's your fun. But, as I see it, the Beta branch, this 1.5.2 is made for testing before going to base game. So, it's much ore interesting helping them, cause no one is perfect and errors, issues and bug WILL pass without they see it. We must report to the best as we can so doesn't get problems on base game.

Don't you agree?

I want a great base game, for expansion DLCs to start being worked on..That's why I prefer no mods...for now

I want a great base game, for expansion DLCs to start being worked on..That's why I prefer no mods...for now
And a solid base is necessary for comprehensive mods, too. It's painful when a major update breaks a mod until the mod makers can update; the bigger the mod, the longer it can take. The sooner the base game is stable, full-featured and moddable, the sooner we'll get great mods.

Has been written by the biggest spammer and weeper here, with almost 1000 posts of complaining in tears because for him 50€ was „so expensive” :grin: Fantastic! Enjoy Your amazing life :grin:

Haha sorry but that made me lol for real. Reminds me of that 80's movie where a young kid on a bike chases a guy the whole movie screaming "Two DOLLARS!! -Gimmie my TWO DOLLARS!!!!"

i lost every details of my group, its shown like ghost army, no any info army size, banner etc. cant get infos back, dammit!

Idduno I like watching funny people play CK3 but it's too much just menus and numbers for me when I play it! And whenever I try to pick a guy that looks interesting there ****s all ****ed up and I just don't see how it going to end well for their family....
Same for me, I've tried that and Kenshi it was completely overwhelming for me, even though watching people play is fun. That's no excuse for Bannerlord though, it could be way deeper than what it is now, I think more RPG elements would suit this game like a glove

Thats why I’m still on 1.4.2 with 30+ working mods. Not even 1.4.3, because it breaks 3 of them, and as I can see here, old 1.4.2 is actually still much better than playthrough without working perks/diplomacy/workshops/AI, additionaly fighting with bugs/crashes on 1.5.X

unfortunately, it seems I need to stay with this 1.4.2 „some time”.
Can I have a list of your mods? I am wanting a complete experience, done playing with all those half implemented things.

Beta Hotfix 17/09/20
  • Prevented storyline related heroes from being able to be killed in battles during storyline quests.
  • Fixed an issue that prevented locations of characters being updated in a settlement that the player was in after a declaration of war or peace.
  • Fixed an issue that made players able to open conversations with prisoners without entering the castle.
  • Fixed an issue that caused the player and conversation partner to spawn in the enemy lords hall during a siege.
  • Fixed a crash that happened when entering a hideout.
  • Fixed a rare issue that caused villages to start raiding themselves without an enemy encounter.
  • Fixed an issue that prevented player-led army parties from recruiting troops.
  • Fixed an issue that caused party icons to disappear after exiting a settlement.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when entering the smithy in any town.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when the Trade screen opened.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred if the player kingdom makes peace during a battle simulation.
  • Players will no longer create caravans for the Lord Needs a Tutor quest NPC.
  • Fixed the issue of multiplayer player avatars looking older than their own setting.
  • Fixed a bug that threw the player out if the player was disguised in an enemy town and the player's clan declared war/peace with another faction.

Beta Hotfix 17/09/20
  • Prevented storyline related heroes from being able to be killed in battles during storyline quests.
  • Fixed an issue that prevented locations of characters being updated in a settlement that the player was in after a declaration of war or peace.
  • Fixed an issue that made players able to open conversations with prisoners without entering the castle.
  • Fixed an issue that caused the player and conversation partner to spawn in the enemy lords hall during a siege.
  • Fixed a crash that happened when entering a hideout.
  • Fixed a rare issue that caused villages to start raiding themselves without an enemy encounter.
  • Fixed an issue that prevented player-led army parties from recruiting troops.
  • Fixed an issue that caused party icons to disappear after exiting a settlement.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when entering the smithy in any town.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when the Trade screen opened.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred if the player kingdom makes peace during a battle simulation.
  • Players will no longer create caravans for the Lord Needs a Tutor quest NPC.
  • Fixed the issue of multiplayer player avatars looking older than their own setting.
  • Fixed a bug that threw the player out if the player was disguised in an enemy town and the player's clan declared war/peace with another faction.
Thanks guys!

Beta Hotfix 17/09/20
lol what, that's hilarious

Hmmm I don't see anything about notables updating who they support, no bueno

Back
Top Bottom