Beta Patch Notes e1.5.2

Users who are viewing this thread

I don't have any idea, sadly.
No problem. It just looks like the return of an old problem. Before the 1.4.1 sieges were totally unplayable for me. 10 FPS is the most optimistic result I could count on. Right now sieges are more or less playable, but Battanians castles - 10 FPS. I don't want ot wage wars with Battanians now :grin:

Everyone can die from old age since 1.5.1. I don't think the player's character can die in battle (I would've never lived up to 51 years old, lol), but death from old age is a possible option as far as I know.

Okay. It's still the topic for the 1.5.2 beta so telling people to use mods is kinda annoying and counterproductive.

I’m sorry then, it wasn’t my goal to make You annoyed, I have just answered on question with good intensions. Anyway, You propably should smoke some bong if things like that really can make You nervous :smile: Have a nice day everyone!

I’m sorry then, it wasn’t my goal to make You annoyed, I have just answered on question with good intensions. Anyway, You propably should smoke some bong if things like that really can make You nervous :smile: Have a nice day everyone!
You still don´t get it?

There is mod called „MC Mentoring”, which allows you to grant your clan members/companions a configurable amount of XP each day. But its not updated for 1.5.X

This will help no one in this thread, users posting here are posting about the newest version (1.5.2 see thread title). So your advise is useless.

We all know that a lot of mods fix/add stuff we are talking about, but this is not the topic in this thread.

You're recommending various mods in almost every thread - which is fine - but this thread is specifically for feedback on the beta branch, and people who have specifically opted into that branch, which doesn't really support any mods, and old mods often cause crashes for those not familiar with how mods and betas interact (i.e. badly). Its not the most helpful place to promote them.

Everyone can die from old age since 1.5.1. I don't think the player's character can die in battle (I would've never lived up to 51 years old, lol), but death from old age is a possible option as far as I know.

Player character can die by execution too. Functionally the same as dying in battle.

Thanks, man... but, i'm waiting for base game. I'll only look at the mods after the full release and complete stte of TW of Bannerlord.

If I have to report a bug or problem inside game, I prefer report something that me and TW staff will know it's their mistake, not mine for using a Mod during the Development of the game.

But, thanks for answering anyway

Thanks, man... but, i'm waiting for base game. I'll only look at the mods after the full release and complete stte of TW of Bannerlord.

If I have to report a bug or problem inside game, I prefer report something that me and TW staff will know it's their mistake, not mine for using a Mod during the Development of the game.

But, thanks for answering anyway
Yes, using mod at this stage means you won't help the devs to find and eliminate bugs. There's no point in playing beta version with mods.

Yes, using mod at this stage means you won't help the devs to find and eliminate bugs. There's no point in playing beta version with mods.
Not only bugs, but how improve as well the game, right? I mean just because they don't answer doesn't mean they don't read our suggestions and the ones they take valid, maybe are taken to meeting a discussion to see if it's possible to chage or implment things.. That's how I see it

I really hope they do :grin:
One thing that I really hope they do, is expansion of Calradia, even if it has to be by DLCs..
After the game is done, Idk, maybe at some point Nordland will be avaible and the Northern lands gets an automatic war with the Nords.
Destruction of Vlandia would make a repurcussion on their original lands and their original homeland open and the one who destroyed Vlandia would get a War with them.
lands to the East, South and West.... I hope they do this even if it has to be by expansion DLC. I'd hate see it as a new base game like it was on Viking Conquest, when Warband could have got many new things. But, back then their engine and tecnology wasn't powrful enough. Now we have new generation of Engines and Consoles

Maybe

Sure, but it depends if You play for „help devs find the bugs” or just for Your own fun & satisfaction.

Anyway, You really think that devs actually need Your feedback so hard? Imo they should notice single-handedly that „some” stuff isn’t working :wink:

Back
Top Bottom